Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Capitol invasion deeply unpopular, even among Republicans

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Not really

Gotta keep the assholes on their toes

Probably some future Trump protesters here

Just look at all those long-haired Trump Nazis.

Is the index finger the new White Supremacist symbol, replacing the OK hand sign?

Those Nazis just won't quit.
    Peaceful occupation is fine. When the zip ties come out, you know someone's gone too far. Just my sense.

But its not about me, its about what the country thinks.
    Zip Ties are perfectly legal until he does something illegal with them.

I'm sure you see them as dangerous as an AK-47, though, right?

Must be hard living so frightened by inanimate objects all the time.
    Context matters. If prosecutors find additional pieces of evidence that establish malicious intent then the inanimate objects become a component of an attempted crime, likely against an elected federal official. Feds tend to not lose cases like that. Even before a Trump-appointed Supreme Court they would be toast.

Wow. Do you routinely assume so many facts not in evidence?

Do you report for a mainstream media publication, by chance?

That douchebag GI Joe probably did think he was gonna handcuff Pelosi and march her through the rotunda like some kind of folk hero. And if he was indeed that stupid, society is probably better off with him in jail.

It's almost as stupid as blocking off several blocks in a city and declaring them an "autonomous zone" and "no longer part of the USA," isn't it? All those stupid fucks should be in jail if I were in charge.

In the meantime, maybe we shouldn't shoot our wads until we actually possess these things H always ignores, called "facts."
    I said if fucko. Then you laid out a probable scenario all by yourself. Stay blessed.
    Goduckies said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they have to take Trump to a Bunker because antifa was trying to storm the white house? Does failure still make it ok?

Trump elected the security of his bunker. Protesters were on Pennsylvania ave. If they had breached the grounds they would have been shot.

I'm against capital invasions

As am I. Ban them all from flights and label them terrorists, no matter which cause.

What world do you live in where this is the same as showing up to the capitol with guns, bombs, napalm, and building gallows while shouting death chants against individual politicians? Sounds like a weird place.
    These people are far more dangerous and destructive to the us than a few wackos. Plus I would have not shed any tears if those wackos had succeeded.

One of these days people are gonna snap and the politicians will bear the brunt. They used to kind of hide their disdain for america and the american people but they have become too obvious and brazen now
    I could see that you might disagree with these sit in chicks but do you really think they are more dangerous than people carrying out actual physical violence? Expand on that.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

As am I. Ban them all from flights and label them terrorists, no matter which cause.

What world do you live in where this is the same as showing up to the capitol with guns, bombs, napalm, and building gallows while shouting death chants against individual politicians? Sounds like a weird place.
    Clutch those pearls sweetie
    Rinse. Repeat. Your response are tired and old, just like you.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not really

Is the index finger the new White Supremacist symbol, replacing the OK hand sign?

Peaceful occupation is fine. When the zip ties come out, you know someone's gone too far. Just my sense.

NMTE. We need some sensible zip tie laws!!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not really

Context matters. If prosecutors find additional pieces of evidence that establish malicious intent then the inanimate objects become a component of an attempted crime, likely against an elected federal official. Feds tend to not lose cases like that. Even before a Trump-appointed Supreme Court they would be toast.

Wow. Do you routinely assume so many facts not in evidence?

Do you report for a mainstream media publication, by chance?

That douchebag GI Joe probably did think he was gonna handcuff Pelosi and march her through the rotunda like some kind of folk hero. And if he was indeed that stupid, society is probably better off with him in jail.

It's almost as stupid as blocking off several blocks in a city and declaring them an "autonomous zone" and "no longer part of the USA," isn't it? All those stupid fucks should be in jail if I were in charge.

In the meantime, maybe we shouldn't shoot our wads until we actually possess these things H always ignores, called "facts."
    I said if fucko. Then you laid out a probable scenario all by yourself. Stay blessed.
    If, if, if, if....

Learn what a fact is, dummy. Don't strive for HHusky's level of analysis.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

These people are far more dangerous and destructive to the us than a few wackos. Plus I would have not shed any tears if those wackos had succeeded.

One of these days people are gonna snap and the politicians will bear the brunt. They used to kind of hide their disdain for america and the american people but they have become too obvious and brazen now

The Politicians still don’t get what was at least half of the motivation for Cap Stormers.

It was as much about illegal lockdowns, lost jobs and businesses, no PPP for businesses and no unemployment comp yet for over a million Americans, 10 months later.

That rage isn’t going away anytime soon. And in a few months when antifa joins them, they will be known as trailblazers.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/81048/leftist-logic-orange-man-mean-oligarch-good#latest

Watch the video - eventually the light bulb will go on for some of the leftists.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021

Not really

So, it’s the costume worn by the prop that has you triggered?

I could see that you might disagree with these sit in chicks but do you really think they are more dangerous than people carrying out actual physical violence? Expand on that.
    The left is willingly embracing comfortable lies at every turn to justify their completely undeserved moral superiority.

We know exactly where that leads once they dehumanize everyone.
    So these feminists at a sit-in are just another step on the road to Democratic party led holocaust or something? That just doesn't make sense.

So, the left-wing is effeminate and weak, touchy-feely, etc. but also trying to carry out some kind of genocide?

I don't really see the correspondence.
    doogie said:

Not really

So, it’s the costume worn by the prop that has you triggered?
    No, I thought it was hilarious. Especially the fact that he brought his mom with him. I think a lot of people have been radicalized by the online world and that their fantasies are playing out in the real world in ways they hadn't really expected.

Again, don't worry about what I think, worry about what overwhelming amounts of the American people think.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Remember when Clinton granted clemency to terrorists who actually did bomb the Senate? Those are the good kind of domestic terrorists.

Only 16 years in prison?

Now everyone is gonna want to bomb the Senate!

I remember way back to 2020 when a sitting President pardoned people to cover up his own crimes.
    That's so weak....

The left is willingly embracing comfortable lies at every turn to justify their completely undeserved moral superiority.

We know exactly where that leads once they dehumanize everyone.
    So these feminists at a sit-in are just another step on the road to Democratic party led holocaust or something? That just doesn't make sense.

So, the left-wing is effeminate and weak, touchy-feely, etc. but also trying to carry out some kind of genocide?

I don't really see the correspondence.
    Your beloved Antifa only attack in packs, because alone they are fucking cowardly pussies who stand for nothing constructive. Typical of mob behavior that routinely escalates into total chaos.

There's your fucking correspondence
    Just curious, why do you think I love Antifa? The overwhelming majority of people hate people who go around antagonizing cops and trying to start street fights and riots, proud boys, boogaloos, BLM rioters included. I count myself among the majority.

Also, you seem to be against mob behavior that "routinely escalates into total chaos," so you could also condemn the Capitol insurrection.