Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT should go to UW

Because when UW plays Alabama in the NATTY next season, the Huskies will keep it within 3 TDs.

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    HFNY said:

Because when UW plays Alabama in the NATTY next season, the Huskies will keep it within 3 TDs.

Yah and that is just because there is no reason to run up the score once you have totally destroyed alabama's defense and totally shut down their offense to the point where they have subbed in their backups ~ its just the decent thing to do.
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Well... he can't play corner. OSU's pass D was atrocious. But the run D at least had an OK time of it at just 4.1 YPC.

I do really hope he comes here. Imagine him, ZTP and Savvy all rushing the QB. Good lord.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Watching Bama roll OSU felt good only because I'm a bitter vindictive tbs.

On a side note I saw three time special team player of the year Ale Kaho get excited for a natty ring. Pretty certain I did not hear his name called.

That’s because unless he has a historic season for his senior year he’s not going to the league but one could make the case that him starting 4 years at UW he probably would go to the league.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

On a side note I saw three time special team player of the year Ale Kaho get excited for a natty ring. Pretty certain I did not hear his name called.

That’s because unless he has a historic season for his senior year he’s not going to the league but one could make the case that him starting 4 years at UW he probably would go to the league.
    He’s just saving his body.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This brings me way more joy than it should
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    JT should not go to UW if he is serious about football
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

A pac 12 school*
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

Vita Vea and Greg Gaines (and soon Levi O) say hello.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

FireCohen said:

He can be on par with them as well as having fun winning big games. The play is to gtfo of the west coast. If I had a 5 star kid it would be his choice but I would advise the same.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

FireCohen said:

He can be on par with them as well as having fun winning big games. The play is to gtfo of the west coast. If I had a 5 star kid it would be his choice but I would advise the same.
    My point is that UW has produced some great DL over the past 5 years or so and there's no reason not to go to UW if you want to play in the NFL. UW has almost always scheduled big-time OOC opponents and beating Michigan in 2021 will be winning a big game.

Will he have a better shot at the playoffs at tOSU? Of course but some kids like the challenge of getting a school like UW back to the playoffs rather than going to a school like Ohio State or Clemson.

Speaking from personal experience, going to school a few thousand miles away from home is overrated too. I'd look at UW, USC, and ASU, and maybe Texas (Austin is about a 3 1/2 or 4 hour flight away still) but that's it. UCLA would be tempting but so soft for so long.
    HFNY said:

FireCohen said:

Lol
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Seems the NFL is becoming less and less retarded about it being a prerequisite that a player played "big time college football" in order to be a high draft pick. Playing time and development are more important than playing in the SEC or the playoffs vis a vis draft stock, and we can promise immediate playing time and offer elite level development for DL.

And we should seriously be playing the basketball angle HARD, offer a no joke guarantee he can play basketball if he wants to.

But, I am hearing we're full, so Jimmy will probably LIPO.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

FireCohen said:

Lol
    I just saw Gaines shred the souls of 12's. Vita was a star til he went down.

Fuck off.
    Yeah Ohio state has no DL close to gaines or vea in the league
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

FireCohen said:

Lol

Fuck off.
    Original comment is about exposure and development. There isn't much of an argument there.

tOSU just loaded up on mercs who all got embarrassed Monday. Which shows a lack of development when going up against the likes of Bama.

The NFL will take undeveloped losers, but they won't last as long. Just ask the Oregon U.
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

FireCohen said:

Lol

Fuck off.
    Original comment is about exposure and development. There isn't much of an argument there.

tOSU just loaded up on mercs who all got embarrassed Monday. Which shows a lack of development when going up against the likes of Bama.

The NFL will take undeveloped losers, but they won't last as long. Just ask the Oregon U.
    Doog potd