Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Capitol invasion deeply unpopular, even among Republicans

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021

Remember when Clinton granted clemency to terrorists who actually did bomb the Senate? Those are the good kind of domestic terrorists.

You mean the gal who was on the founding board for Black Lives Matter? The one who sprung the Puerto Rican nationalist out of prison after he set a bomb in a tavern in NYC? The one who sprung black militants out of prison after they robbed an armored car and murdered three people?

That one?

Mostly peaceful bombings.

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

See. Bombing the Senate isn’t sedition or treason when Leftists do it.

It absolutely is treason and sedition and they should have been shot.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Remember when Clinton granted clemency to terrorists who actually did bomb the Senate? Those are the good kind of domestic terrorists.

The sentence was commuted. That means somebody already served time for a crime.

I'm a leftist but I think the Weather Underground and Black Panthers were stupid. I hate the Weathermen.

I hate the BLM fags who burn down businesses and beat up shop owners. I don't value violent protest and it always backfires, as this episode will.

I agree with you. It’s how it’s all reported that makes the difference, though. Control the media, control the masses.

Put @Kingdome_Urinals on the Clinton/accidentally didn't killed himself list....

Put @Kingdome_Urinals on the Clinton/accidentally didn't killed himself list....

Who do you think was in the car with Vince Foster?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not really

Gotta keep the assholes on their toes

Probably some future Trump protesters here

Just look at all those long-haired Trump Nazis.

Is the index finger the new White Supremacist symbol, replacing the OK hand sign?

Those Nazis just won't quit.
    Peaceful occupation is fine. When the zip ties come out, you know someone's gone too far. Just my sense.

But its not about me, its about what the country thinks.
    Zip Ties are perfectly legal until he does something illegal with them.

I'm sure you see them as dangerous as an AK-47, though, right?

Must be hard living so frightened by inanimate objects all the time.

What about when the Kavanaugh rioters stormed the Capitol in 2018 to “shut it down” and bragged on how they “scared” the police and had everyone evacuated from the Capitol?

We can agree that’s an act of domestic terrorism too, just as last Wednesday was, right?

At least he’s willing to engage and be consistent. Anyone who breaches the Capitol and terrorizes those who work there should be tried with sedition, including the 1000+ in October 2018 who occupied it.

Who do you think was in the car with Vince Foster?
    Your mama

What about when the Kavanaugh rioters stormed the Capitol in 2018 to “shut it down” and bragged on how they “scared” the police and had everyone evacuated from the Capitol?

We can agree that’s an act of domestic terrorism too, just as last Wednesday was, right?
    That was permissible because they were mostly women and girly men.

DC's always had a soft spot for the inferior genders, and lets them get away with murder.

What?

Kavanaugh riots? Sounds more like a sit-in with a bunch of chicks. Different than combatting police, destroying property, etc., all of which fall under different areas of penal code.

Kavanaugh riots? Sounds more like a sit-in with a bunch of chicks. Different than combatting police, destroying property, etc., all of which fall under different areas of penal code.
    See above.

Not really

Is the index finger the new White Supremacist symbol, replacing the OK hand sign?

Peaceful occupation is fine. When the zip ties come out, you know someone's gone too far. Just my sense.

Context matters. If prosecutors find additional pieces of evidence that establish malicious intent then the inanimate objects become a component of an attempted crime, likely against an elected federal official. Feds tend to not lose cases like that. Even before a Trump-appointed Supreme Court they would be toast.

edited January 2021

Not really

Context matters. If prosecutors find additional pieces of evidence that establish malicious intent then the inanimate objects become a component of an attempted crime, likely against an elected federal official. Feds tend to not lose cases like that. Even before a Trump-appointed Supreme Court they would be toast.

Wow. Do you routinely assume so many facts not in evidence?

Do you report for a mainstream media publication, by chance?

That douchebag GI Joe probably did think he was gonna handcuff Pelosi and march her through the rotunda like some kind of folk hero. And if he was indeed that stupid, society is probably better off with him in jail.

It's almost as stupid as blocking off several blocks in a city and declaring them an "autonomous zone" and "no longer part of the USA," isn't it? All those stupid fucks should be in jail if I were in charge.

In the meantime, maybe we shouldn't shoot our wads until we actually possess these things H always ignores, called "facts."
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm against capital invasions

As am I. Ban them all from flights and label them terrorists, no matter which cause.

What world do you live in where this is the same as showing up to the capitol with guns, bombs, napalm, and building gallows while shouting death chants against individual politicians? Sounds like a weird place.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    Swaye's Wigwam

As am I. Ban them all from flights and label them terrorists, no matter which cause.

What world do you live in where this is the same as showing up to the capitol with guns, bombs, napalm, and building gallows while shouting death chants against individual politicians? Sounds like a weird place.
    Clutch those pearls sweetie
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021

These people are far more dangerous and destructive to the us than a few wackos. Plus I would have not shed any tears if those wackos had succeeded.

One of these days people are gonna snap and the politicians will bear the brunt. They used to kind of hide their disdain for america and the american people but they have become too obvious and brazen now

These people are far more dangerous and destructive to the us than a few wackos. Plus I would have not shed any tears if those wackos had succeeded.

One of these days people are gonna snap and the politicians will bear the brunt. They used to kind of hide their disdain for america and the american people but they have become too obvious and brazen now
    Politicians are well-protected. Internet posters on no security sites? Not so much.

Sorry you're so shocked that the whole world isn't a Safe Space.

People emote. Deal with it, Ducky.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they have to take Trump to a Bunker because antifa was trying to storm the white house? Does failure still make it ok?