Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Donald Trump has something to say to you

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    Harris

Dissent is racist and sextist

On your knees

@insinceredawg can't wait
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021

doogie said:

Statement from the President:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

I thought you should know.

Basically throwing his supporters under the bus. smh

Sounds like he quit on you guys.

You guys are going with proudly ignorant to the end i see

You worship the state and your leaders

I don't
    STFU. You've been gargling that orange cock for the last four years and you loved every second of it.
    Is there a Leftist here who doesn’t share his Trump fellatio fantasies with complete strangers?

doogie said:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

I don't
    STFU. You've been gargling that orange cock for the last four years and you loved every second of it.
    Say it to my face you bootlicking statist

See you at 7 11 you geriatric fat fuck.
    I’ll kick your ass. I know you’re just kidding because you’re a pussy but I absolutely will.

#jailtough
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

I don't

I’ll kick your ass. I know you’re just kidding because you’re a pussy but I absolutely will.

#jailtough
    Imagine bragging about getting ass raped in jail to earn street cred on an obscure internet message board. I actually thought you couldn't get any more pathetic but once again you've outdone yourself. Congrats.

#jailtough LMAO
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021

doogie said:

I don't
    Is there a Leftist here who doesn’t share his Trump fellatio fantasies with complete strangers?
    It is strange how almost every insult is sexually related. Strange indeed.
    edited January 2021

doogie said:

I don't

#jailtough
    Imagine bragging about getting ass raped in jail to earn street cred on an obscure internet message board. I actually thought you couldn't get any more pathetic but once again you've outdone yourself. Congrats.

#jailtough LMAO
    Cocksucking, assrape, what fantasies you have and like to share.

I’m just saying, you like to bark a lot about 7-11. I guarantee I’d kick your scrawny little ass if you’re serious. Not any question about it, you little pussy. Keep on barking, li’l doggie.

doogie said:

I don't

#jailtough

#jailtough LMAO

I’m just saying, you like to bark a lot about 7-11. I guarantee I’d kick your scrawny little ass if you’re serious. Not any question about it, you little pussy. Keep on barking, li’l doggie.
    #jailtough

doogie said:

I don't

#jailtough

#jailtough LMAO

Look at my avatar dipshit. Who you calling skinny? I got at least 200 lbs on you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

doogie said:

I don't
    It is strange how almost every insult is sexually related. Strange indeed.
    Is that what you gals think?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sweet thread

I'm here for the homoerotocism
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

doogie said:

I don't

#jailtough

#jailtough LMAO

She guarantees.

lol