Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

About the beaten to death with a fire extinguisher narrative

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I can’t believe you’re “it was a medical condition”ing a dead cop. A new low.

I'd bet a few of Race's wooden nickels and Sven's $20 that the same due diligence wouldn't have been done if a cop had died during the summer riots/lootings. The imagery would have been enough.

#whatboutism
    What does this even mean? Your media has been saying for a week, with zero evidence, that Trump supporters bludgeoned a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. No wonder you’re all banning the Right from social media. It’s a lot easier to spread lies to dipshits like you, @dflea, and @TheKobeStopper when there is no countering the lies.

Stay ignorant. That’s what Fascists want.
    I don't have a "media" or a side in general, as I've said. Either way, had this happened in the summer and stroke was the cause, I don't imagine there would be a thread dedicated to medical research on the officer's medical condition. The imagery would have been enough.
    If anyone here claimed BLM beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher, and the national media repeatedly reported that, and the truth was that the cop had died of a stroke, I would have started a thread correcting the reporting and the person who posted the false information here.

I'm not like you and that's why you can't "imagine" it.
    The cop drank bleach because that's what Trump told everyone to do to avoid the Vid, don't ya know?

There are lots of fine people who did that.........

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

On both sides
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I'd bet a few of Race's wooden nickels and Sven's $20 that the same due diligence wouldn't have been done if a cop had died during the summer riots/lootings. The imagery would have been enough.

#whatboutism
    What does this even mean? Your media has been saying for a week, with zero evidence, that Trump supporters bludgeoned a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. No wonder you’re all banning the Right from social media. It’s a lot easier to spread lies to dipshits like you, @dflea, and @TheKobeStopper when there is no countering the lies.

I don't have a "media" or a side in general, as I've said. Either way, had this happened in the summer and stroke was the cause, I don't imagine there would be a thread dedicated to medical research on the officer's medical condition. The imagery would have been enough.
    If anyone here claimed BLM beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher, and the national media repeatedly reported that, and the truth was that the cop had died of a stroke, I would have started a thread correcting the reporting and the person who posted the false information here.

The cop drank bleach because that's what Trump told everyone to do to avoid the Vid, don't ya know?

and THEN he Ordered them into the House, in an Armed Revolt to Overthrow America??!??
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism

and THEN he Ordered them into the House, in an Armed Revolt to Overthrow America??!??
    Yeah. Pretty much.

The script.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's your take? Ho Lee Fuck.

Wait; Of course that's your take.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism

Enough for whom, you nitwit?

JFC, either side can exploit a tragedy for their own agenda. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Quit being cute and say what you fucking mean.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism
    Because the people that died this summer were actually beaten to death. David Dorn says hi.
    <
    Alexis said:

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism
    Because the people that died this summer were actually beaten to death. David Dorn says hi.

Aaron Danielson. Say his name.

Technically he was shot in the chest. So, the literalist leftists can hide behind the 'he wasn't beaten to death' excuse.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    Now we care about people dying?
  • SarksHootersTabSarksHootersTab Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9143291/New-video-shows-MAGA-rioter-FBI-wants-question-murder-Capitol-cop-Brian-Sicknick.html

At least Google the dumb shit some of you spew before you spread it. I saw this vid on twitter but that shit gets taken down. Video is in this article. Think before you type jfc
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    That says nothing about an officer being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. It hit one guy in a helmet, bounced and hit another, and that’s all that article says. Saying someone died of it the next day is irresponsible journalism. I’ve seem riots all year where Molotov cocktails, rocks, bricks, etc. etc. have been thrown at cops and you morons cheered. Clearly you shouldn’t throw things at cops, but it’s a hell of a leap from getting hit in a helmet and subsequently dying. Thank for showing the fire extinguisher thought. That only took the FBI a week.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Now we care about people dying?

Always have which is why it was a Big deal when Trump saved over two million Covid deaths while racing vaccines to the market in record time.
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021

This must be the whiteboard used by Trump & friends as they manufactured their lie that he won the 2020 election.
    Standard Supporter

This must be the whiteboard used by Trump & friends as they manufactured their lie that he won the 2020 election.
    Now do the "Trump colluded with Russia" lie that the entire Rat party and the MSM pushed as fact.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

DRINK BLEACH!! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!

MANY FINE PEOPLE!!!!

• MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Now do the "Trump colluded with Russia" lie that the entire Rat party and the MSM pushed as fact.
    Classic Trump Dick Sucker ploy... change the topic.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Classic leftwing lightweight dipshit ploy... dodge the question like a Kunt.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021

If only you actually owned a pearl to clutch.

SFGbob said:

You're actually the one who changed the topic. The entire thread was about a false narrative.

Latest report I read says the cop who died was injured in "another incident" - not from the fire extinguisher tossed at the cops by a retired fireman, easily identified by the CFD on the front of his stocking cap and his fucking name on the back.