Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarkisian, Leach were the best-paid state employees in Washington. Woodward made 690k

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Their retirement pensions and benefits do... That said, I'm for the State to determine what portion of the State budget should go to higher ed, dole out the appropriate size block grant then get out of the fucking way.

If the BOR wants to hire a Prez that wants his football coach to have a $25 million/ year contract the market will reward/punish accordingly over time.

As it sits now, we get some 26 year old junior fuckstick running for office spewing cute senseless talking points that hurt higher ed in this state.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But the kids!1! How are they going to get an education if the state spends all its money on football coaches when it should be going to schools and firefighters and parks and cats and roads!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to tell everyone how the students are getting gipped, because everyone will think I am such a good person if I pretend to care. I do that.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

But the kids!1! How are they going to get an education if the state spends all its money on football coaches when it should be going to schools and firefighters and parks and cats and roads!

We can just raise taxes to pay for all that stuff! Nevermind that we couldn't properly budget the money we already have. Do your civic duty and vote for another tax hike!