Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Rogan / political climate

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
If this country wanted to work toward the "heal," at least at the government level??

Have Hawley, Cruz, AOC, Booker for a three or four hour debate and put it on every network. Maybe replace Cruz with Tulsi.

The 140 character clap back is a total joke and only agitates.

Don't twist, I don't think much would get done, but so much of the American population is so out of touch they need the figureheads to duke it out. Hawley though would demolish AOC in a debate.

MSM is strictly for hatred and division. And people are glued to the garbage.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    You’ll know in advance who wins by who accepts.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Every single person that attacked the capitol and incited them needs to either go to jail or be kicked the fuck out of our government. Until then, fuck your healings.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Every single person that attacked the capitol and incited them needs to either go to jail or be kicked the fuck out of our government. Until then, fuck your healings.

Sounds divisive
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

#feeltheHeal
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    AOC and Booker have zero to gain by stepping outside of their protected media bubble.

Remember when Booker called for attacks on the GOP, “go to the Hiil,” and it led to the harassment of GOP politicians in public? Neither does anyone else because the Rat Media ignored it.

Two Americas

https://youtu.be/lkXY0ii5Kj8

WTF does 'incited' mean?

Either they stormed the gate, damaged shit and broke the law or they didn't. This subjective 'incited violence' is bullshit.

Otherwise, feels.

In terms of arrests, I would agree on inciting. But I also think it’s crystal clear that several politicians need to be removed from their office for the roll they played in the attack.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    Founders Club

WTF does 'incited' mean?

Either they stormed the gate, damaged shit and broke the law or they didn't. This subjective 'incited violence' is bullshit.

Otherwise, feels.

In terms of arrests, I would agree on inciting. But I also think it’s crystal clear that several politicians need to be removed from their office for the roll they played in the attack.
    Such as?

WTF does 'incited' mean?

Otherwise, feels.

Its not clear at all. Most politicians need to be guillotined in the streets for selling the country out to china
    Let’s do this the old fashioned way, as a bipartisanship effort.

Take AOC off the table, add every billionaire and you got yourself a deal.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every single person that attacked the capitol and federal and civil buildings in locations around the country, and incited them needs to either go to jail or be kicked the fuck out of our government. Until then, fuck your healings.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

WTF does 'incited' mean?

Otherwise, feels.

Such bullshit.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @TheKobeStopper

"Every single person that attacked the capitol and federal and civil buildings in locations around the country, and incited them needs to either go to jail or be kicked the fuck out of our government. Until then, fuck your healings."

Strong words. I believe I understand your perspective. I agree to some extent. People who caused damage or broke laws should be arrested and prosecuted. Being there, however, in and of itself is not a crime. Being a conservative does not mean you're an insurrectionist or even cheered these people on. On top of that, "Incited" is a gray area for me...

Just so I can understand if your perspective on this is consistent, could you answer this?

What about the people responsible for 19+ deaths and over a billion dollars in property damage during the months of protests for George Floyd? What about the media who provided their support? What about the politicians who supported it? What's your stance on them? I'm talking rioters causing damage, people burning shit down, looters, etc. Antifa, BLM, whatever. People breaking the law.

What's your stance?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The District of Columbia is not part of the USA. It's like the Vatican and the City of London. One third of the Unholy Trinity.

Like the other two members of the Trinity, Washington DC is an occupation power run by the NWO, and has no legitimate right to rule anything but the District of Columbia.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    jecornel said:

If this country wanted to work toward the "heal," at least at the government level??

Have Hawley, Cruz, AOC, Booker for a three or four hour debate and put it on every network. Maybe replace Cruz with Tulsi.

The 140 character clap back is a total joke and only agitates.

Don't twist, I don't think much would get done, but so much of the American population is so out of touch they need the figureheads to duke it out. Hawley though would demolish AOC in a debate.

MSM is strictly for hatred and division. And people are glued to the garbage.

Hawley is smart, and she is crazy. But, she is not stupid. I've said that from the beginning. She's misguided in her beliefs, but she knows well how to advance them. And she seems pretty good on her feet.

I think anybody debating her would do well to get a good night's sleep and be prepared. She's a good paper hanger.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021

@TheKobeStopper

"Every single person that attacked the capitol and federal and civil buildings in locations around the country, and incited them needs to either go to jail or be kicked the fuck out of our government. Until then, fuck your healings."

Strong words. I believe I understand your perspective. I agree to some extent. People who caused damage or broke laws should be arrested and prosecuted. Being there, however, in and of itself is not a crime. Being a conservative does not mean you're an insurrectionist or even cheered these people on. On top of that, "Incited" is a gray area for me...

Just so I can understand if your perspective on this is consistent, could you answer this?

What about the people responsible for 19+ deaths and over a billion dollars in property damage during the months of protests for George Floyd? What about the media who provided their support? What about the politicians who supported it? What's your stance on them? I'm talking rioters causing damage, people burning shit down, looters, etc. Antifa, BLM, whatever. People breaking the law.

What's your stance?

You didn't ask me, but I'll answer. I agree generally with those who say that breaking into a Target and burning down a business is bad; but charging the Capital with bad intentions (including "hang Pence" rhetoric btw) is worse.

That said, of fucking course: prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any protestor of any political persuasion, and of any race, gender, religion or other variable, from summer, winter or fall, who destroyed property, stole, assaulted anyone, resisted arrest, and did anything else illegal north of J walking.

That's like illegal immigration rhetoric. Unless you're a complete nut, and there are plenty to go around, of course you say prosecute the doers of illegal things. Who could not be for that? I've never seen anything in the media to suggest otherwise, but I'm sure there's something. That's different and to be distinguished from the media pushing the narrative that Floyd touched off a bunch of shit and that people are rightfully fed up. But then again, I'm also not one laying the blame for this at Trump's feet.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021

WTF does 'incited' mean?

Otherwise, feels.

Its not clear at all. Most politicians need to be guillotined in the streets for selling the country out to china
    Let’s do this the old fashioned way, as a bipartisanship effort.

Take AOC off the table, add every billionaire and you got yourself a deal.
    That’s 98% of the Democrats’ and GOPe’s campaign contributions gone.

Sounds good to me.