Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

About the beaten to death with a fire extinguisher narrative

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Zero evidence of it and the officer died a day later but everything I see on The News says he was beaten with a fired extinguisher.

Democrat Media is the Enemy of the People. Why get facts when you can just set a narrative and have dipshits like the Tug Leftists run with it?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Are they counting the DC cop who off'd himself over the weekend in the casualty total? Or is that a tragic COVID loss?

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I can’t believe you’re “it was a medical condition”ing a dead cop. A new low.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Are they counting the DC cop who off'd himself over the weekend in the casualty total? Or is that a tragic COVID loss?

More cameras in DC than at The Wynn in Vegas yet somehow the person who beat a cop dead with a fire extinguisher is on neither Capitol security cameras nor one of the tens of thousands of personal phone videos.

His family said it, not me. They also don’t want his death politicized. There is no evidence he was beaten to death other than two unknown sources.

Take it up with them, you lying piece of shit. Figures you’d be dumb enough to run with an unverified tale of a bloody fire extinguisher murder that nobody can go on the record and said actually happened.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

His family said it, not me. They also don’t want his death politicized. There is no evidence he was beaten to death other than two unknown sources.

Take it up with them, you lying piece of shit. Figures you’d be dumb enough to run with an unverified tale of a bloody fire extinguisher murder that nobody can go on the record and said actually happened.

Ironic.

So ironic that you should shut your stupid cockgobbler the fuck up, bitch.

dflea said:

Ironic.

Still dreaming of dicksucking, eh Angry Midget?

That’s what you’re known for here. Dreaming of sucking cocks or other people sucking cocks. Depth.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

dflea said:

Ironic.

That’s what you’re known for here. Dreaming of sucking cocks or other people sucking cocks. Depth.
    No. I don't dream about what you do.

Are you still starting a bunch of whinycunt threads every day because you're such a whiny little cunt?

No need to answer. Everyone has eyes.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Ironic.

No. I don't dream about what you do.

Are you still starting a bunch of whinycunt threads every day because you're such a whiny little cunt?

No need to answer. Everyone has eyes.
    Where is the evidence a cop was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher? I know you lack the intellect to have a deep conversation, but this is an easy question for you, Little Guy.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    edited January 2021

I'd bet a few of Race's wooden nickels and Sven's $20 that the same due diligence wouldn't have been done if a cop had died during the summer riots/lootings. The imagery would have been enough.

#whatboutism
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,533
    Swaye's Wigwam

Zero evidence of it and the officer died a day later but everything I see on The News says he was beaten with a fired extinguisher.

Democrat Media is the Enemy of the People. Why get facts when you can just set a narrative and have dipshits like the Tug Leftists run with it?

This is good news for the left since they can go back to not giving a shit about police.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    News today was he died of a stroke. Must be murder.
    MelloDawg said:

I'd bet a few of Race's wooden nickels and Sven's $20 that the same due diligence wouldn't have been done if a cop had died during the summer riots/lootings. The imagery would have been enough.

#whatboutism
    What does this even mean? Your media has been saying for a week, with zero evidence, that Trump supporters bludgeoned a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. No wonder you’re all banning the Right from social media. It’s a lot easier to spread lies to dipshits like you, @dflea, and @TheKobeStopper when there is no countering the lies.

Stay ignorant. That’s what Fascists want.
    edited January 2021

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism
    What does this even mean? Your media has been saying for a week, with zero evidence, that Trump supporters bludgeoned a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. No wonder you’re all banning the Right from social media. It’s a lot easier to spread lies to dipshits like you, @dflea, and @TheKobeStopper when there is no countering the lies.

I don't have a "media" or a side in general, as I've said. Either way, had this happened in the summer and stroke was the cause, I don't imagine there would be a thread dedicated to medical research on the officer's medical condition. The imagery would have been enough.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism

I don't have a "media" or a side in general, as I've said. Either way, had this happened in the summer and stroke was the cause, I don't imagine there would be a thread dedicated to medical research on the officer's medical condition. The imagery would have been enough.
    You have quite the imagination for someone who has mocked OAN while you also pass off Newsweek as legitimate.
    edited January 2021

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism

You have quite the imagination for someone who has mocked OAN while you also pass off Newsweek as legitimate.
    I am left-brained, yet I am not a leftist.
    Has any evidence of a cop being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher surfaced today?

Guessing this one gets forgotten. Media did their job by getting the idiots who believe everything they say all riled up about this lie.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Never happened.

We would have seen Bloody Cop 24/7 video loop the moment it happened
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Never happened.

We would have seen Bloody Cop 24/7 video loop the moment it happened

That is a good point
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

#whatboutism

If anyone here claimed BLM beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher, and the national media repeatedly reported that, and the truth was that the cop had died of a stroke, I would have started a thread correcting the reporting and the person who posted the false information here.

I'm not like you and that's why you can't "imagine" it.