Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bitcoin should coulda woulda

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
How deep is the pain for some? How many millionaires were minted last weekend?

Too mainstream to believe another bottoming ever happens again?

Any coins out there that have long term appeal?

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021
    jecornel said:

How deep is the pain for some? How many millionaires were minted last weekend?

Too mainstream to believe another bottoming ever happens again?

Any coins out there that have long term appeal?

So you're in on this too eh Little Jimmy Cornel? Damn, I'm out of it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    Standard Supporter
    A meaningless amount. I almost pulled the trigger after the last crash. Of course I listened to the experts trashing it.
    jecornel said:

A meaningless amount. I almost pulled the trigger after the last crash. Of course I listened to the experts trashing it.

What's the meaningful buy-in point generally? Do you need to drop in $10k + to even bother for some entertainment, much less meaningful returns? What's the serious amount of capital needed?
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

What's the meaningful buy-in point generally? Do you need to drop in $10k + to even bother for some entertainment, much less meaningful returns? What's the serious amount of capital needed?
    I am far from an expert. It's hard to fathom 5 years ago it was $200 a coin. Imagine buying just 10k of it? yikes. I personally would need to see a drop below 10k to make a sizeable investment. I just know what I missed out on. lol. Hard to see it go below 10k with all the big players now in. There are only about 3 million coins left until it's tapped out. It does appear to be in the mainstream which leads to more stability?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

I am far from an expert. It's hard to fathom 5 years ago it was $200 a coin. Imagine buying just 10k of it? yikes. I personally would need to see a drop below 10k to make a sizeable investment. I just know what I missed out on. lol. Hard to see it go below 10k with all the big players now in. There are only about 3 million coins left until it's tapped out. It does appear to be in the mainstream which leads to more stability?
    I doubt it goes down to 10k again unless it just completely crashes. It went from 40k to 30k today, however, and will likely jump right back up yet again. The question is, will it go all the way up to 100k at some point

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

I doubt it goes down to 10k again unless it just completely crashes. It went from 40k to 30k today, however, and will likely jump right back up yet again. The question is, will it go all the way up to 100k at some point
    Was it only 10k? See new discussion.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Buddy of mine paid for his weeding and engagement ring by buying 4 coins like at $5k each. Sold it like at 18k each. I remember giving shit for being an idiot for buying lol. I was the idiot
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

Buddy of mine paid for his weeding and engagement ring by buying 4 coins like at $5k each. Sold it like at 18k each. I remember giving shit for being an idiot for buying lol. I was the idiot

Many of us in the same boat.
    FireCohen said:

Sounds like a routlette wheel. Is there anything but a butt ugly random ass guess to help a guy decide?