Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Message To Those Still Giving Kim Money

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
5hundy, you gave kim money. I gave the little queef money...Most here gave them money. It's the little Oliver twists here that are afraid the poorage will dry up should they leave dogman and play here full time.

It's you guys that still give them money then come on here and beat them (the guys from dawgman) down. You guys are the very problem. Nut the fuck up and cut Kimmy's umbilical butt chord. It actually might be the 1st step for a lot of you in becoming a man. Your wives might even notice a new manhood and stop fucking your friends...who knows they might actually sit on your collective sorry excuses for weiners. Got to start somewhere slice, cocker...be men, stop paying dogman.

Comments

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    This is the best poast in weeks.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Dardanus said:

This is the best PLSS repoast in weeks.

Shit, really? I need to get my priorities straight. BRB, finding gasoline...
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,963 Swaye's Wigwam
    Provide the list of these guys. I quit dm.c pretty long ago and may be willing to fuck their wives for them until such time as they are ready to nut the fuck up.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    people give that rumor monger money? WTF!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I've never paid Kim one cent.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam

Have never given Doogman one cent.

I don't get why anyone would want to pay? Recruiting info? I hear twitter works great. Message board? What message board? No reason at all to pay.

It's pretty funny how you and me both never paid for that pathetic website, but we're the ones who got called out by PLSS

I consider it a badge of honor
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I don't get why anyone would want to pay? Recruiting info? I hear twitter works great. Message board? What message board? No reason at all to pay.

no offense (because obviously you're a genius with the internets) but if you haven't dropped a few hundy or more over there then you haven't walked in our shoes and really don't know what the value of this place truly is.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

no offense (because obviously you're a genius with the internets) but if you haven't dropped a few hundy or more over there then you haven't walked in our shoes and really don't know what the value of this place truly is.
    What the fuck?

It's not like the people who never paid didn't hear any bitching from those that did....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Meek said:

Oh I've witnessed the shit show over there over the years. Have had access to a paid account for quite some time.

I just have never paid one cent to that shit site.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Those faggots are the perpetual 5th yr seniors at the fraternity that show up at every single hazing event for the incoming class.

They get fatter, more stupid, and more clueless year after year after year. . .

but there will always be an incoming class of doogs to follow, for at least another year.

pathetic
    Meek said:

I understood the value of 'free' long before dm.c
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    edited June 2014
    A message to those still paying dawgman:
    http://youtu.be/ouFJxN4lPIo
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Wow another thread about dawgman created on this site so the insults can continue. maybe best to ignore those guys, than again this board would die without all the vitriolic nonsense.
    beelzebub said:

Wow another thread about dawgman created on this site so the insults can continue. maybe best to ignore those guys, than again this board would die without all the vitriolic nonsense.

what part of "it's the offseason" does your dumb ass not fucking understand?

Feel free to LEAVE! anytime man, no one is forcing you to participate here.
    beelzebub said:

Would it die as quickly as dawgman did?... in your opinion, of course.