Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if we? play michigan next year we? are so fucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqOsYRQI0o

i didnt know this but the guy that did the beat for warren g's regulate video also coaches LBs for the bodymore ravens and is now going to be michigan's DC.

fuck fellas, it is gonna be a battle in seattle next year against the wolfs.

also, michigan is pumped about keepin the nfl's mitts off harbs:

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Who has the superior culture?
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

Ohio State
    if you wanna call shitting in coolers and dropping bags (and tattoos) for recruits 'superior culture' well....well then 'superior culture' wins a fuckload of football games.
    What a fool believes.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

Ohio State
    if you wanna call shitting in coolers and dropping bags (and tattoos) for recruits 'superior culture' well....well then 'superior culture' wins a fuckload of football games.
    If we’re shitting on shitting in coolers then I’m outta here.

Here is part of their superior culture: third in athletics revenue and first in spending. Ohio State spent $16 million more than Texas and $35 million more than fourth place Alabama. And that’s from the sanitized set of books.

Here is how some of that culture is funded: Ohio State sold $70 million worth of tickets in 2018. They received Wazzu’s entire athletics revenue in 2019 was $71.6 million. Ohio State received $91 million in payments for rights, licensing, and from the Big Ten. Cal athletics had revenues of $87.5 million. Les Wexner pitches in $20 mil here and there.

I don’t think the tattoos are as big of an advantage as having the budget of Washington and Utah combined.
    https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200409/ohio-state-review-finds-336000-in-epstein-money-university-plans-donation

Les's boyfriend was a (little known) kooky character.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

TommySQC said:

Ohio State
    If we’re shitting on shitting in coolers then I’m outta here.

Here is part of their superior culture: third in athletics revenue and first in spending. Ohio State spent $16 million more than Texas and $35 million more than fourth place Alabama. And that’s from the sanitized set of books.

Here is how some of that culture is funded: Ohio State sold $70 million worth of tickets in 2018. They received Wazzu’s entire athletics revenue in 2019 was $71.6 million. Ohio State received $91 million in payments for rights, licensing, and from the Big Ten. Cal athletics had revenues of $87.5 million. Les Wexner pitches in $20 mil here and there.

I don’t think the tattoos are as big of an advantage as having the budget of Washington and Utah combined.
    https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200409/ohio-state-review-finds-336000-in-epstein-money-university-plans-donation

Les's boyfriend was a (little known) kooky character.
    Maybe he confused the Ohio State team doctor with the Michigan State doctor?
    I wonder what’s up with all those Big Ten schools and the chesters they employ in the athletics departments.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm not sure who's side to take on this one
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

For the record if either Oregon or UW play at mich or osu without getting a rescheduled return game on the books with a substantial buyout, they’re absolute bitches. So of course they both will

Michigan filled out their OOC until 2028.

UW hasn't filled out a future OOC yet.

No way does UW cancel this game when they can't even get home-and-homes scheduled with any P-5 team.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    Ravens? I thought he came from somewhere back in her long ago...
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was this a random word generator?
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    edited January 2021

It’s the the first line to Michael McDonald’s most famous song, you uncultured fucks!!

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s the the first line to Michael McDonald’s most famous song, you uncultured fucks!!

Confirmed.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Trying to add value to the board, takes a while.