Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Warriors could be open to trading Draymond Green?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great fourth wheel

Without stars not worth the drama
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Golden State is done. No reason to keep him.
  • IceManLikeGervinIceManLikeGervin Member Posts: 331
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's a big reason why KD left GS...time to cut the dead weight.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I doubt KD would have stayed anyways, but they did have a chance to get rid of Green and try to keep Durant. If they had, they would still have a chance.

I doubt KD would have stayed anyways, but they did have a chance to get rid of Green and try to keep Durant. If they had, they would still have a chance.
    Calling KD a b!tch to his face was the final straw in my mind. KD can't let that slide. Draymond Green basically ended KD's tenure right then and there. I would trade Green away if I was Bob Myers. No player is bigger than the team.

Yahoo (click for full article) https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/kevin-durant-gets-candid-about-draymond-green-and-his-absence-this-season-165004491.html
    Kevin Durant, as ever, laid out his feelings for all the world to see during an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take.”

In an interview that touched on a number of subjects, the former MVP made two notable revelations: (1) His expletive-laden argument with Draymond Green last season played a role in his exit from the Golden State Warriors, and (2) he has no intention of playing for the Brooklyn Nets this season as his rehab from a ruptured right Achilles continues.

Green and Durant got into a heated debate when the former failed to hand the final possession over to the latter in an eventual loss to the Los Angeles Clippers last season. The exchange reportedly spilled over into the locker room, where Green repeatedly called Durant a “bitch,” questioned his commitment to the team and told Durant the Warriors did not need him. The two players downplayed the incident publicly, but clearly the sentiment stuck with Durant.

“Your teammate talk to you that way, you think about it a bit,” Durant told the “First Take” panel when asked on Thursday if the argument contributed to his free-agency departure this past summer. “We talked about it, but definitely [it played a role], for sure. I’m not going to lie about it.”

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

He is a bitch though. We could live 5000 years and still never see anything more pathetic than Prime KD joining a 73 win Warriors team his Thunder choked a 3-1 lead against. I still can't believe it and I don't recognize any of those rings. Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

And Steph Klay and Draymond knew they couldn't beat Lebron after 2016 without help
    edited January 2021
    Gladstone said:

He is a bitch though. We could live 5000 years and still never see anything more pathetic than Prime KD joining a 73 win Warriors team his Thunder choked a 3-1 lead against. I still can't believe it and I don't recognize any of those rings. Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

KD made a power move as an unrestricted free agent and it paid off for him big time and Golden State. Draymond Green is the b!tch in all of this, his emotional outburst ended Golden State's dynasty prematurely. Draymond Green sat out most of last season and has yet to play in a game this season while Golden State struggles on the court. Draymond Green, who is now 30, is on the downside of his career and not worth the hassle.

Btw- LeBron cried for Draymond to be suspended in his game 4 post game 2016 NBA Finals presser while down 3-1 to Golden State https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/heat-blog/sfl-miami-heat-ask-ira-draymond-green-s061316-story.html . And now Draymond is a Klutch Sports (Rich Paul/LBJ agent agency) client after LBJ caused him to be suspended which in large part helped Cleveland come back and defeat Golden State in the 2016 NBA Finals.

LBJ set Draymond up on the court with his walk over move then cried to the NBA commissioner to suspend Draymond in the press when it appeared that Draymond hit LBJ in his inner thigh area while he disrespectfully stepped over Draymond. LBJ got the response that he wanted from Draymond WWE style because he realized that his team couldn't defeat Golden State any other way than to cheat and beg. Draymond and LBJ are now all buddy-buddy. That's a real b!tch move.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Classic case of abundance
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Durant is a huge bitch. The warriors were not good enough to be clearly better than a healthy Cleveland though. Durango insistence on isolations nearly cost them a series vs the rockets. Train wrecks are fun to watch. Biggest take away though is how much of a bitch he is though.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Durant is a bitch, but if the Dubs wanted to keep the championship window open they should have gotten rid of Draymond when the stuff with Durant first happened. Pretty stupid to keep Draymond around, on top of overpaying for a glue guy who doesn't have the athleticism or conditioning to play at a higher level for more than a handful of years. He peaked in his 4th season and has declined every year since.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

KD made a power move as an unrestricted free agent and it paid off for him big time and Golden State. Draymond Green is the b!tch in all of this, his emotional outburst ended Golden State's dynasty prematurely. Draymond Green sat out most of last season and has yet to play in a game this season while Golden State struggles on the court. Draymond Green, who is now 30, is on the downside of his career and not worth the hassle.

Btw- LeBron cried for Draymond to be suspended in his game 4 post game 2016 NBA Finals presser while down 3-1 to Golden State https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/heat-blog/sfl-miami-heat-ask-ira-draymond-green-s061316-story.html . And now Draymond is a Klutch Sports (Rich Paul/LBJ agent agency) client after LBJ caused him to be suspended which in large part helped Cleveland come back and defeat Golden State in the 2016 NBA Finals.

LBJ set Draymond up on the court with his walk over move then cried to the NBA commissioner to suspend Draymond in the press when it appeared that Draymond hit LBJ in his inner thigh area while he disrespectfully stepped over Draymond. LBJ got the response that he wanted from Draymond WWE style because he realized that his team couldn't defeat Golden State any other way than to cheat and beg. Draymond and LBJ are now all buddy-buddy. That's a real b!tch move.

Good chance this another Durant burner account