Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kellen Moore could be candidate for Boise State head coach job

2»

Comments

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I find it hard to believe that the little college that could that worked its way from the old D1AA which is FCS now to the heights of a Fiesta Bowl win doesn't care.

The coaches succeed there. Its after they leave......

Reading between the lines it sounds like they couldn’t afford him or the staff he wanted. The truck driving business hasn’t produced the kind of boosters one would hope for. Stadium renovation stopped, staff furloughed, annual KKK rally scaled down, etc.
    Damn, they really are a pour.

Holy fuck, that truck must have massive truck balls to make that trip in 54 minutes.

They never even went to Eugene, this is all a scam to pretend they tried before hiring the Montana State guy. Because I’m not lucky enough for them to hire away Candy Avalos.

I looked it up, because there’s no way they’re making that time in that jalopy even if it had a fuselage that hadn’t been truck-bedded like it’s Bellevue. The registration now belongs to a 2012 Cessna Citation owned by Engineered Structures, INC. I prefer my structures with a minimum amount of engineering, but suum cuique.

In addition to building grocery stores they help supplement the income of Boise State coaches, and maybe others. In exchange they receive... motivational speeches at their safety conferences. Maybe OSHA inspectors in Idaho are fans of the only sports team in the state, but I’m getting off track.

Let’s go Scooby Doo and see the typical booster-school relationship.

After he gave his usual speech about how nothing more than a community college education, hard work, a booming real estate market, exploitative labor practices, and bribery of local building inspectors led to a business successful enough to purchase a 13 year old jet Neil Neilson gave everyone a round of hundy handshakes. He then proceeded to the next town over to build another eyesore Albertsons anchored strip mall. Maybe they’ll even have a QDoba or a Cheepotl, to bring taycos and bearitos to the good people of Potato Point, who will proudly eat there and support this multiculturalism that has been homogenized enough for them to enjoy it.

The new AD getting a promotion from assistant clean up crew at Baylor is the one getting a lift. And who is the co-founder of ESI? The one I assume to be the money since Niles Neilson probably doesn’t come from wealth, judging by his educational background.

“Tom” here is actually probably a smart guy, he didn’t pay Tyrone Willingham and some search agency to find an AD, he just called up his hunting/golf/poker/rich Texan cocaine party buddies and got the name of a guy who will pass muster with the new school president, who is probably confused on why these rednecks care so much about this shit and doesn’t care as long as she looks good and can get a job at a school that doesn’t rent out space to truck driving academies and where the donors are two generations removed from doing things like construction.

The end. Nothing against boosters, I know Oregon would be Oregon State with a track team without them. I just wanted to get a peek behind the scenes. It’s probably coming down to who Christopher “Chris” Peterman feels is less likely to fuck up his legacy. I think he wants Choate but the fans want Avalos, and he can stick it to Oregon one more time - so we’ll see.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

go harvest potatoes if you wanna support that shit hole.

The #1 potato producing county in the country is Grant County, WA.

Does Washington host the annual Truckers Union Potato bowl?
    Lampson Stadium in Kennewick isn’t large enough.

Fran Risch could handle it.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061

haie said:

haie said:

J.D. Covington >> Fran Risch
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660

haie said:

haie said:

JD's daughter had/has big boobs.

The more you know.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Seriously, I bet he also represents sark
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe Brady has interviewed for every opening because of Joe Burrow

Its nice to know that most NFL GMs don't know anymore than we? do when it comes to the next big thing
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061

haie said:

haie said:

JD's daughter had/has big boobs.

The more you know.

I bet y’all a coon skin Molly Putz’s boobs could knock y’all into the nickel bleachers.