Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

7th Annual Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative

WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
It's almost time for one of my favorite events of the year, The Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative (TJCCPCCIRI)!

I'm setting up the survey now and will likely be sending it out in a couple weeks once we find out who is leaving early. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi (RIP) created this, so his instructions are copied below:

How you decide to value the contribution of an individual player will be up to you. The scale will be 1-5 (we will not include players that did not show up on campus as they will be assigned a 1 automatically). There will be no half points allowed in the voting, we have enough respondents to even out in the end. I will PM everyone at some point to figure out best way to send the survey to you. The key part of this survey will be to assign a contribution level based ONLY on their contribution to the program from the day they stepped on campus, their HS ranking has no value to us.

This survey should take you no more than 10 minutes unless you are mentally handicapped (@Swaye).

Be aware, be VERY, VERY aware that the survey will be revealed to the bored after completion which should create some expletive laden posts from @Dennis_DeYoung (RIP) in which he threatens to fight you at a local 7-11 and/or good debate.

Please respond in this thread and/or chin this poast if you would like to participate.

For those of you noobs that have no idea what this is, feel free to read through any of the prior years:

Comments