Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kellen Moore could be candidate for Boise State head coach job

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Lol dude sucks
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    separate article

“Kellen Moore & Andy Avalos have high interest in #BoiseState job. Both families on board. Both have interviewed. Process has included Chris Petersen, per sources. I expect one to be hired this week.”

uh, good luck there fellas.

McCarthy said earlier this week that he had not talked to Moore about the Boise State job.

hes talked to moore about the bjc job.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Walking concussion PSA Troy Aikman says that Boise State does not care enough:

“Based on what I have been told, he was offered the job and accepted the job. Then as they were working out some details, there was a bit of a disagreement. And it was then that Kellen backed out of the deal because he questioned the overall commitment of the university in supporting the football program and his opportunity to have success. And I would say that’s a great thing, on his part. I would say this was his dream job. I think he holds that university in very high regard. So for him to not then follow through, I think, speaks volumes about him. It’s a good sign. If you’re a Kellen Moore fan and you’re betting on his future, you’d say ‘gosh, that’s — now I like him even more.’ You’re not trying to make something work just for the sake of wanting it to work, that you’re sticking up for what you believe in. So I think that’s a good sign. I don’t believe that it went down that all of a sudden the Cowboys stepped up, offered him a huge contract and he says ‘yeah, you know what, this is really where I want to be and stay. I don’t feel that’s the way that it happened.

Walking concussion PSA Troy Aikman says that Boise State does not care enough:

“Based on what I have been told, he was offered the job and accepted the job. Then as they were working out some details, there was a bit of a disagreement. And it was then that Kellen backed out of the deal because he questioned the overall commitment of the university in supporting the football program and his opportunity to have success. And I would say that’s a great thing, on his part. I would say this was his dream job. I think he holds that university in very high regard. So for him to not then follow through, I think, speaks volumes about him. It’s a good sign. If you’re a Kellen Moore fan and you’re betting on his future, you’d say ‘gosh, that’s — now I like him even more.’ You’re not trying to make something work just for the sake of wanting it to work, that you’re sticking up for what you believe in. So I think that’s a good sign. I don’t believe that it went down that all of a sudden the Cowboys stepped up, offered him a huge contract and he says ‘yeah, you know what, this is really where I want to be and stay. I don’t feel that’s the way that it happened.

I question Jerry Jone’s commitment to keep fucking things up with the roster and coaching decisions.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I find it hard to believe that the little college that could that worked its way from the old D1AA which is FCS now to the heights of a Fiesta Bowl win doesn't care.

The coaches succeed there. Its after they leave......
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boise State certainly cares, but perhaps Kellen asked for exorbitant salaries for assistant coaches and support staff, massive facility upgrades etc. in this time of financial uncertainty in sports.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

I question Jerry Jone’s commitment to keep fucking things up with the roster and coaching decisions.

jerry's committed to building the dallas cowboys brand, wins and losses are just a part of football.

FireCohen said:

jerry's committed to building the dallas cowboys brand, wins and losses are just a part of football.
    But consistently losing is becoming his brand
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1995 for the Cowboys

1991 for the WFT

1989 for the Niners

Time flies
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702

1995 for the Cowboys

1991 for the WFT

1989 for the Niners

Time flies

Why do you hate Steve Young?
    Swaye's Wigwam

1995 for the Cowboys

1991 for the WFT

1989 for the Niners

Time flies

Why do you hate Steve Young?
    Because I'm a moron. And I loved that team
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God get Petersen the fuck out of here.

Christ you loser go harvest potatoes if you wanna support that shit hole.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

God get Petersen the fuck out of here.

Christ you loser go harvest potatoes if you wanna support that shit hole.

Sounds like you should take a walk. Mask up. Have a microbrew. Wonder why all the current open source reverse proxies suck
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

go harvest potatoes if you wanna support that shit hole.

The #1 potato producing county in the country is Grant County, WA.

Does Washington host the annual Truckers Union Potato bowl?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

go harvest potatoes if you wanna support that shit hole.

The #1 potato producing county in the country is Grant County, WA.

Does Washington host the annual Truckers Union Potato bowl?
    Lampson Stadium in Kennewick isn’t large enough.

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I find it hard to believe that the little college that could that worked its way from the old D1AA which is FCS now to the heights of a Fiesta Bowl win doesn't care.

Reading between the lines it sounds like they couldn’t afford him or the staff he wanted. The truck driving business hasn’t produced the kind of boosters one would hope for. Stadium renovation stopped, staff furloughed, annual KKK rally scaled down, etc.
    Damn, they really are a pour.

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

Reading between the lines it sounds like they couldn’t afford him or the staff he wanted. The truck driving business hasn’t produced the kind of boosters one would hope for. Stadium renovation stopped, staff furloughed, annual KKK rally scaled down, etc.
    Damn, they really are a pour.

Holy fuck, that truck must have massive truck balls to make that trip in 54 minutes.