Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What we learned today.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Destroying property really is violence, despite the fact that we were told for most of 2020 that destroying property wasn't violence.

Riots aren't the voice of the unheard they are the voice of Trump and Trump supporters.

Using "chemical agents" and live fire against "peaceful" protestors is okay if they are protesting against things you disagree with.

Black people when protesting this summer were routinely, beaten, shot and murdered by the police while these white Trump supporters were treated with kid gloves.

Trump is responsible for today's violence while our racist, white supremacist, society is responsible for any violence this summer. Any Rat politician that either excused or actually called for violence this past year wasn't responsible for any of the ensuing violence.

Protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Chris Cuomo was confused about that one.

Antifa is still an idea and any claims that they were responsible for any violence is still a myth.

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    They were shocked that what the unleased went both ways. No leftard MSM person has said walk it back. Just that it's ok on the left.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,062
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Matt Gaetz with a great speech. Said all the same shit that gets said in here.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:

You’re right. Conspiracy nonsense is very popular around here.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

You’re right. Conspiracy nonsense is very popular around here.
    Condemned today’s “violence”. Asked what the left thinks about defunding police now? Asked for subpoenas to be honored. Crazy stuff.
    Defund them more.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021

ANTIFA/BLM. Doing the dirty Shit. Fuck all you bitching about the rally today. See above.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    All I see around here are trumptards doing the vast majority of the bitching. I keep seeing this “stop your bitching libs now it’s our turn” line of thinking. But really it’s still trumptards doing most of the bitching.

Today was a fucking riot, as in lmao riot. Trumptards look like absolute buffoons and sat there stomping their feet insisting that now they get to act like buffoons. Go ahead. Protest. Fight police. Get a few of your own people killed. And do it all in the name of trump and whatever your false idea of democracy is. It’s fucking hilarious. This will change nothing with politicians, except make a few more of them stay away from your distorted ideals. Trumptards lost their shit and lost whatever power and moral ground they had today. This was trump’s high water mark we just saw wash away.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

All I see around here are trumptards doing the vast majority of the bitching. I keep seeing this “stop your bitching libs now it’s our turn” line of thinking. But really it’s still trumptards doing most of the bitching.

Today was a fucking riot, as in lmao riot. Trumptards look like absolute buffoons and sat there stomping their feet insisting that now they get to act like buffoons. Go ahead. Protest. Fight police. Get a few of your own people killed. And do it all in the name of trump and whatever your false idea of democracy is. It’s fucking hilarious. This will change nothing with politicians, except make a few more of them stay away from your distorted ideals. Trumptards lost their shit and lost whatever power and moral ground they had today. This was trump’s high water mark we just saw wash away.

Meltdown.

Sativa, or is it booze?
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

Meltdown.

Sativa, or is it booze?
    High on life my little man. Meltdown is doog for “you’re right and I’ve got nothing for rebuttal” I cracked that code. Enjoy our new democracy. Don’t worry Biden will cure cancer
  • Options

Meltdown.

Sativa, or is it booze?
    High on life my little man. Meltdown is doog for “you’re right and I’ve got nothing for rebuttal” I cracked that code. Enjoy our new democracy. Don’t worry Biden will cure cancer
    Hope so. It’s why I voted for him. I hate cancer and he promised to cure it. Just like John Kerry was going to have Christopher Reeves walk again if we? elected him, but left him to die as a quadriplegic when Bush ended up winning. Those are the stakes!
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    edited January 2021
    Sledog said:

ANTIFA/BLM. Doing the dirty Shit. Fuck all you bitching about the rally today. See above.

Fascinating persistence with this false equivalency.

Sadly for you, no one will ever remember it as the same. You’ve got a palpable rage as to how this is being portrayed today. Hope you can genuinely find some peace with this somewhere down the road.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sadly for you, no one will ever remember it as the same. You’ve got a palpable rage as to how this is being portrayed today. Hope you can genuinely find some peace with this somewhere down the road.
    He’s using that phrase again.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Ignorant Leftists like you will remember it as Newsweek tells you to remember it. Those with a more diverse array of news consumed will make up their own minds.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:

I always suspected you might post here Matt
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,622
    Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Ignorant Leftists like you will remember it as Newsweek People Magazine tells you to remember it. Those with a more diverse array of news consumed will make up their own minds.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003

Lol the left is such a bunch of pathetic scum. America hating weenies educated by communists. I wasn't very old when I knew who to ignore among my teachers professors. This boards batch of gurglers swallowed gleefully. As did many without a thought of their own or the knowledge to discern right from wrong. Your pain is coming.