Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Will Harris couldn't do worse if his recruiting style was "you don't want to come here....do you?" "Rains a lot"
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It was a cool year for USC man ...

And we need to reshuffle the assistants to focus on recruiters
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm glad we took those 2 guys from NV who had no P5 offers. That was a very strategic move in locking down the talent from that state.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Bishop Gorman is usually a heavy USC lean of a school
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That’s a crowded room
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The other DB from Bishop Gorman is currently CBed to USC as well.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    We’re full guys
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    100% in cement.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ATLDawg said:

"Honestly, I was a bit surprised Fabian Ross made the call so early. He and I spoke just a week ago and he said he's still waiting to take visits to schools before he decides. I know he'd been to USC before (as well as ASU), but he had never visited Washington and that was something he wanted to do. He also wanted to check out some of the other schools sticking out for him -- Penn State and Michigan were the others he'd mentioned -- so my guess is that USC put some pressure on him.

Make no mistake, Donte Williams is an elite recruiter. He is a big reason that USC was able to close so well in last month and also with guys like Korey Foreman and several others and he's going to be a force to be reckoned with over the next few years. He's a decent coach, but he's definitely a better recruiter than he is a coach...at least at this point.

I know we've said this many times with other recruits, but it's worth repeating, don't be surprised if Ross opens things up. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take some visits once things open up again (hopefully in April as planned) and I wouldn't be shocked to see him switch up his commitment.

Considering that very few 2022 recruits have gotten the chance to visit schools at this point, early decisions are just jumping off points. They really don't know what is out there and what separates schools from each other.

Ross is a good and thoughtful kid who is very talented. He may not flip his decision, but he's worth keeping an eye on as things progress."

YEAR OF THE DECOMMIT LFG

Ektard literally has no inside information and is a fuking tool who interacts with kids in a culture he doesn’t understand and they know it within 5 minutes. That happens to him at least 2-3x a cycle.

Welcome to 25 years ago
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Donte Williams vs Will Harris is like a professional MMA fighter going against a quadriplegic

Better yet, @theciscoshow vs any HH commenter.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ATLDawg said:

Ektard consistently states when the subject of paying players how about they appreciate a degree from a school 90% would not get into without football. Unless your talking about Stanford and a few select schools most Power 5 schools are not that hard too get into. But when your light weight racist and think all the players are dumb, fatherless, impoverished black kids. They give give you the bullshit.

This is not true. UW is quite hard to get into without athletics or some other advantage that gets you out of competing for general admission. The min requirements are a joke, but those are only a factor for people who get to skip the competitive process.

The only easy way for a "good", not stellar, student to get into UW is with an associates degree from a Washington community college.