Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump lost for the GOP the executive branch, the House, and probably the Senate

2»

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,494
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

He’s My President now and My President says it’s time to Unite. Why all the hostility?

This is getting weird.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,002
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I want full Democrat control. Fix everything starting now please. Biden promised he’d cure Covid right away.

Lets see how much cordwood gets stacked in 2021 (A bunch of it will belong to donnie trump) before we claim trump did not fuck up (AND HE DEFINITELY DID) his corona response. It was, in FACT, the WORST response in the FUCKING UNIVERSE.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

I want full Democrat control. Fix everything starting now please. Biden promised he’d cure Covid right away.

Lets see how much cordwood gets stacked in 2021 (A bunch of it will belong to donnie trump) before we claim trump did not fuck up (AND HE DEFINITELY DID) his corona response. It was, in FACT, the WORST response in the FUCKING UNIVERSE.
    Please stay in lockdown. Do not spread your DNA.

Joe Biden.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

O course it will

The scientific approach to Covid involves blaming Trump until the virus runs its course
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The vaccine is ready, but as usual -- Trump fucked up the distribution.
    Pure bullshit. California and other leftwing states have fucked up the distribution by taking wokeness into account in order to determine who should get the vaccine.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

Which country had a good response?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe Biden has a plan
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Twitter still saying the second race too close to call with the dem ahead. Newsmax has called both for the dems

Ts and Ps for Newsmax

And yes Will Perdue has vowed to never surrender because he won

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs