Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Georgia Senate race update

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

Since when does talking malarkey on video count for anything?

His China relationship is well documented. No malarkey here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/perdue-outsourcing-trump/2020/12/30/29242e28-4084-11eb-a402-fba110db3b42_story.html
    So was Biden’s quid pro quo with Ukraine. What’s your point?
    So is the Biden connection with Chinese government agents. I read this board and wonder if ignorant morons like @insinceredawg know they are ignorant and are willful in it, or if it’s just Cognitive Dissonance because their brain can’t handle complex thinking so it just forgets it as soon as it goes in.
    Ironic. I often wonder if gullible dimwitted dumbfucks like yourself realize they're falling for and spreading Russian misinformation or they're actually convinced they found the smoking gun. Despite always being wrong you seem to continue to lean towards the latter. What's it like to see 60+ surefire lawsuits get tossed out and clowned on? I'm sure the next one will be the one!
    Did I really just read this dumb fuck claim someone else is always wrong?
    I've been right way more than you have, fuck off. Don't you have some little Mexican boys to go fuck Lady B?
    Hmmm, interesting. What have I gotten wrong? Try not to lie your ass off Kunt. And make sure your "evidence" looks something like you putting your head up your ass and claiming Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress. Or swallowing whole the Steele Dossier. Chop, chop, Kunt.
    Dumbass doesn't know that the largest percentage of the population that doesn't trust the "Trump" vaccine are overwhelmingly Rat party supporters.
    Wow, the evidence you provided in support of your claim that I got this wrong is really impressive dumbass.

Meanwhile, some facts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/experts-warn-low-covid-vaccine-trust-among-black-americans-n1250743

Black Americans who vote overwhelmingly for the Rat party have the highest distrust of the vaccine then any other racial group.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/12/17/black-americans-trust-covid-vaccine/

What's it like always being wrong dumbass?

The Pew Research survey showed confidence in a vaccine is growing, but Black Americans stand out. When asked, “Would you take a COVID vaccine if it were available today?” 42% would do so. That’s compared to 63% of Hispanics, 61% of whites and 83% of English-speaking Asians.
    He gets it wrong but finds a portion of the Dem base that distrusts the vaccine. Really weak effort, Bob. Sad.
    Yeah, a "portion" of the Rat base who just happens to be the most loyal segment of the Rat base that just happens to vote overwhelming for Rats. Statistically, the segment of the population that has the least trust in the vaccine are Rat party supporters. Hey but I'm sure IC appreciates your ass tonguing.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/perdue-outsourcing-trump/2020/12/30/29242e28-4084-11eb-a402-fba110db3b42_story.html
    So is the Biden connection with Chinese government agents. I read this board and wonder if ignorant morons like @insinceredawg know they are ignorant and are willful in it, or if it’s just Cognitive Dissonance because their brain can’t handle complex thinking so it just forgets it as soon as it goes in.
    Ironic. I often wonder if gullible dimwitted dumbfucks like yourself realize they're falling for and spreading Russian misinformation or they're actually convinced they found the smoking gun. Despite always being wrong you seem to continue to lean towards the latter. What's it like to see 60+ surefire lawsuits get tossed out and clowned on? I'm sure the next one will be the one!
    I've been right way more than you have, fuck off. Don't you have some little Mexican boys to go fuck Lady B?
    Hmmm, interesting. What have I gotten wrong? Try not to lie your ass off Kunt. And make sure your "evidence" looks something like you putting your head up your ass and claiming Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress. Or swallowing whole the Steele Dossier. Chop, chop, Kunt.
    Dumbass doesn't know that the largest percentage of the population that doesn't trust the "Trump" vaccine are overwhelmingly Rat party supporters.
    It’s not a vaccine.

Dr Fow Chee admits it.

Look it up buttfucker, it’s true.
    Thanks for proving my point
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

Wow, the evidence you provided in support of your claim that I got this wrong is really impressive dumbass.

Meanwhile, some facts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/experts-warn-low-covid-vaccine-trust-among-black-americans-n1250743

Black Americans who vote overwhelmingly for the Rat party have the highest distrust of the vaccine then any other racial group.

The Pew Research survey showed confidence in a vaccine is growing, but Black Americans stand out. When asked, “Would you take a COVID vaccine if it were available today?” 42% would do so. That’s compared to 63% of Hispanics, 61% of whites and 83% of English-speaking Asians.
    Always about the blacks with you , Lady B. You love to twist and manipulate words and numbers but this is a pathetic effort even for you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

It’s not a vaccine.

Dr Fow Chee admits it.

That you're a liar and dumbfuck who never gets anything right? Btw, nice evidence you provided to show my statement was wrong.

Seriously, do you ever get anything right? Ever?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

It’s not a vaccine.

Dr Fow Chee admits it.

That you're a liar and dumbfuck who never gets anything right? Btw, nice evidence you provided to show my statement was wrong.

Seriously, do you ever get anything right? Ever?
    You ran and hid away from this thread like a little bitch after you were proven wrong. But but but the blacks!!
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/80590/which-one-of-you-fuckers-is-a-pharmacist#latest
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

Meanwhile, some facts.

He gets it wrong but finds a portion of the Dem base that distrusts the vaccine. Really weak effort, Bob. Sad.
    Yeah, a "portion" of the Rat base who just happens to be the most loyal segment of the Rat base that just happens to vote overwhelming for Rats. Statistically, the segment of the population that has the least trust in the vaccine are Rat party supporters. Hey but I'm sure IC appreciates your ass tonguing.
    Wow, flailing all over the place. Rough start to the year, Bob. Still time to turn it around though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, son of a bitch.

Meanwhile, some facts.

Wow, flailing all over the place. Rough start to the year, Bob. Still time to turn it around though.
    Are you embarrassed that so many poorly educated black people support your party?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kamala Harris

Leading anti vaxxer

The rest of the country is 60 -40 with Blacks reversed

If 60 percent of whites and Hispanics and 40 percent of Blacks are trumptards then there probably was election fraud