Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington State beat this cyclone team

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

LOL Mike you've already changed your avatar to a pic of Oregon's Pac 12 Championship and then to an image of the "back to back" t shirt. Just in the last 10 minutes.

Keep your chin up bud.

“Around here we still take pac12 championships seriously.”

As Oregon and their fans have shown the last few weeks, Pac 12 Championships do in fact matter.

Blame Larry Scott, not me.

But yeah I do get the frantic avatar switch.
    Winners, win. Losers, make excuses and wear purple for a “week straight” in Bend.
    That was a fun week.

Sounds like you're trying to make excuses for your staff and convince yourself the rose bowl wasn't a one hit wonder that your coach used to get himself extended with before he could be exposed.
    I’ll let them pay him 5 mil a year to bring in the croots, win conf championships and a rose bowl

You can pay yours 3, not to play.
    3rd place in the North, lost to Iowa State.
    haie said:

How have things been going since then?

haie said:

Lost to Iowa State

@DJDuck

#Rattled
    3rd place in the North, Lost to Iowa State rattled?

Or just We Recruit but Don't Develop yet Oregon Extended Us rattled?
    Washington has won 3 bowl games in the last 10 years. The current, extended, underdeveloped staff at Oregon has won 2, rattled.

You keep posting here man, but I'm rattled?

Mario's lost a Vegas (Mountain West school, coach vocally does not want to be in that conference) and a Fiesta (Iowa fucking State LOL), won a Rose (but PURDUE!!!!) and RedTube (MSU right before their death penalty).

What's your fucking point?

That they didn't just lose the NY6 version of the Apple Cup?!
    We achieve your dreams, rather easily. Losing a Fiesta Bowl every once in a while is just part of the ball game at Oregon, not all of it like at Washington.

Shaking with rage as you typed this.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

LOL Mike you've already changed your avatar to a pic of Oregon's Pac 12 Championship and then to an image of the "back to back" t shirt. Just in the last 10 minutes.

Keep your chin up bud.

As Oregon and their fans have shown the last few weeks, Pac 12 Championships do in fact matter.

Winners, win. Losers, make excuses and wear purple for a “week straight” in Bend.
    That was a fun week.

Sounds like you're trying to make excuses for your staff and convince yourself the rose bowl wasn't a one hit wonder that your coach used to get himself extended with before he could be exposed.
    I’ll let them pay him 5 mil a year to bring in the croots, win conf championships and a rose bowl

haie said:

haie said:

Lost to Iowa State

@DJDuck

#Rattled

Washington has won 3 bowl games in the last 10 years. The current, extended, underdeveloped staff at Oregon has won 2, rattled.

Mario's lost a Vegas (Mountain West school, coach vocally does not want to be in that conference) and a Fiesta (Iowa fucking State LOL), won a Rose (but PURDUE!!!!) and RedTube (MSU right before their death penalty).

The red box bowl was fucking embarrassing...yet it’s still a better bowl win than UW has had since locker got blinded in the holiday. When did msu get the death penalty?
    When their head coach realized his time there was done and that he could only look forward to Michigan upsets and Redtube Bowl appearances while still employed there.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Keep your chin up bud.

That was a fun week.

haie said:

haie said:

Lost to Iowa State

@DJDuck

#Rattled

The red box bowl was fucking embarrassing...yet it’s still a better bowl win than UW has had since locker got blinded in the holiday. When did msu get the death penalty?
    When their head coach realized his time there was done and that he could only look forward to Michigan upsets and Redtube Bowl appearances while still employed there.
    So they didn’t actually get the death penalty
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Keep your chin up bud.

That was a fun week.

haie said:

haie said:

Lost to Iowa State

@DJDuck

#Rattled

When you don’t like reality, you make up your own.

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Keep your chin up bud.

That was a fun week.

haie said:

haie said:

Lost to Iowa State

@DJDuck

#Rattled

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Keep your chin up bud.

That was a fun week.

haie said:

haie said:

Lost to Iowa State

@DJDuck

#Rattled

When you don’t like reality, you make up your own.

😆😅🤣😆😂😅🤣😂

@DJDuck could probably talk about how formidable that MSU team was.

Guarantee, GUARANTEE he brings up that it was basically the same team and staff that made it to playoffs.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Epic meltdown. Doog fans are now at the point they celebrate Oregon losses just like Beav fans. It’s nice of the Ducks to let their two Little Brothers beat them once in a while to keep things fresh.

‘But the Ducks have only won three Rose Bowls and two Fiesta Bowls in the last 10 years hero derp.’

Could @haie run any lamer smack than pointing out that UO wins big bowl games while the Doogs shit their pants in them.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Epic meltdown. Doog fans are now at the point they celebrate Oregon losses just like Beav fans. It’s nice of the Ducks to let their two Little Brothers beat them once in a while to keep things fresh.

‘But the Ducks have only won three Rose Bowls and two Fiesta Bowls in the last 10 years hero derp.’

Could @haie run any lamer smack than pointing out that UO wins big bowl games while the Doogs shit their pants in them.

Your fans have become the same thing where you enjoy a doog loss more than a quook win.

And the 10 year, 20 year thing is always convenient to quooks. A 5 year comparison, or greater than 20 year comparison is always somehow inappropriate.

Talk shit about your conference win then dip and/or get salty and bring up the usual quook talking points because you just got your ass kicked by some team called the Cyclones.

We ended our season 3 games early, voluntarily. So yeah we're going to watch this and make fun of your coach who was supposed to have you guys being a juggernaut by year 3 with his recruiting. Turns out the coaching/development part is getting in the way of that.

All of your players are continuing to get out of there while all of our nfl guys except two 4 year corners are all coming back because they want to be at Washington.

And a lot of you still can't even admit Shough sucks because you spent all off-season talking about how much better he would be than Herbert.

Or maybe that was just @DJDuck
    And a lot of you still can't even admit Shough sucks because you spent all off-season talking about how much better he would be than Herbert.

Not sure who you’re talking about but I never said any such thing and don’t recall it being a theme on this board.
    haie said:

And the 10 year, 20 year thing is always convenient to quooks. A 5 year comparison, or greater than 20 year comparison is always somehow inappropriate.

A couple of weeks ago when I highlighted some of your classic Rose Bowl victories vs teams ranked 12th, 14th and 17th you said something along the lines of “who cares about games that none of us remember?”

I guess you do care now?

Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

A couple of weeks ago when I highlighted some of your classic Rose Bowl victories vs teams ranked 12th, 14th and 17th you said something along the lines of “who cares about games that none of us remember?”

I guess you do care now?

I said I was barely alive or wasn't alive for them. They are not relevant for me, but that doesn't mean selectively picking a timeline to fit your argument isn't stupid.

It doesn't mean it's not FS to pretend like UW has been a bad program forever.

Quooks love the 20 year thing.
    I prefer 5, the most relevant recent years with players and coaches potentially still around. Predictably quooks don't like the 5 year comparison.

You guys like extending that to 10 because it brings in your best coach and player in school history. And also 20 because it brings in our worst coaches in school history.

Which is why it's funny how the reaction to, "Yikes guys Clonelet has good coaches but bottom feeder talent" and your response is to *immediately* start comparing Oregon to UW over the last 10-20 years.

You officially have issues, ala UW in 2017. That's my point and that's what triggers your fans atm.

Well, in five years Oregon went from 4-8 to two-time conference champs, while the Huskies have gone from losing NY6 Bowls as conference champs to Little Brother again to Oregon.

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Need some hot links from @DJDuck

Did Mario jump up and down and scream and celebrate on the field like a fucking meaty idiot after this one was over?

Have the highly touted Oregon recruits realized they're stuck in Eugene in the shitty pac 12 yet?

It must be especially disappointing when they realize they could have gone to Washington to Hoover up Las Vegas Bowl trophies.

Wario couldn't even get a Las Vegas trophy against a Boise and their coach who doesn't want to be in the MW.

He needed Helfrich and Taggert's guys to be seniors to win anything.
    Just wait until Washington gets some seniors.
    We also won the pac 12 when we had seniors. Lost our rose bowl because they weren't good enough to beat Ohio State.

Need some advice from an Oregon fan on how to beat that progrum.
    Sounds like you need more seniors.
    Oregon had all seniors and the best player in their school's history and got run off the field, so I don't think the answer is to have more seniors against tOSU.

Does UW need more best players in school history to beat buckeye?!
    Yes. Sounds like you’re out of luck.

Now, back to winning a decent trophy for the first time in 20+ years....

More seniors.
    That's all you have, is a playoff semifinal against complacent FSU and a rose bowl against a ho hum Wisconsin.

Beats having to come to grips with what Mario is at this moment, right after signing him to an extension, so I get it.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Did Mario jump up and down and scream and celebrate on the field like a fucking meaty idiot after this one was over?

Have the highly touted Oregon recruits realized they're stuck in Eugene in the shitty pac 12 yet?

It must be especially disappointing when they realize they could have gone to Washington to Hoover up Las Vegas Bowl trophies.

Wario couldn't even get a Las Vegas trophy against a Boise and their coach who doesn't want to be in the MW.

We also won the pac 12 when we had seniors. Lost our rose bowl because they weren't good enough to beat Ohio State.

Oregon had all seniors and the best player in their school's history and got run off the field, so I don't think the answer is to have more seniors against tOSU.

More seniors.
    That's all you have, is a playoff semifinal against complacent FSU and a rose bowl against a ho hum Wisconsin.

Beats having to come to grips with what Mario is at this moment, right after signing him to an extension, so I get it.
    RB playoff win is the only playoff win for Pac 12 if my memory serves me well.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

More seniors.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

More seniors.

RB playoff win is the only playoff win for Pac 12 if my memory serves me well.
    Doesn’t count, fsu was resting on their laurels and didn’t want to be there or some shit
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

More seniors.
    That's all you have.
    Yes, this is all we have in the last 20 years...

8 Pac 10/12 championships
    3 Fiesta Bowl appearances, 2 Fiesta Bowl wins
    4 Rose Bowl appearances, 3 Rose Bowl wins
    2 National Championship game appearances.
    1 Heisman Trophy Winner.

But we do have a lot of seniors every year so probably not fair to compare with Washington.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

More seniors.
    That's all you have.

1 Heisman Trophy Winner.

But we do have a lot of seniors every year so probably not fair to compare with Washington.

One Outland Trophy winner.

haie said:

Your fans have become the same thing where you enjoy a doog loss more than a quook win.

Talk shit about your conference win then dip and/or get salty and bring up the usual quook talking points because you just got your ass kicked by some team called the Cyclones.

We ended our season 3 games early, voluntarily. So yeah we're going to watch this and make fun of your coach who was supposed to have you guys being a juggernaut by year 3 with his recruiting. Turns out the coaching/development part is getting in the way of that.

All of your players are continuing to get out of there while all of our nfl guys except two 4 year corners are all coming back because they want to be at Washington.

No one said that moron. Ha ha ha ha

Swaye's Wigwam

Well, in five years Oregon went from 4-8 to two-time conference champs, while the Huskies have gone from losing NY6 Bowls as conference champs to Little Brother again to Oregon.

You also went from a rose bowl to losing to Oregon State and the kids were so pissed after that they went and lost to winless Cal just to make sure they were in fact mediocre.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

More seniors.
    That's all you have.

1 Heisman Trophy Winner.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

More seniors.
    That's all you have.

1 Heisman Trophy Winner.

One Outland Trophy winner.

haie said:

No one said that moron. Ha ha ha ha

Where's the morning after links and thread?!

Also saw the remaining juniors dip to the NFL today. Where are my duck links at?
    haie said:

haie said:

I guess you do care now?

I said I was barely alive or wasn't alive for them. They are not relevant for me, but that doesn't mean selectively picking a timeline to fit your argument isn't stupid.

It doesn't mean it's not FS to pretend like UW has been a bad program forever.

Quooks love the 20 year thing.
    I prefer 5, the most relevant recent years with players and coaches potentially still around. Predictably quooks don't like the 5 year comparison.

You guys like extending that to 10 because it brings in your best coach and player in school history. And also 20 because it brings in our worst coaches in school history.

Which is why it's funny how the reaction to, "Yikes guys Clonelet has good coaches but bottom feeder talent" and your response is to *immediately* start comparing Oregon to UW over the last 10-20 years.

You officially have issues, ala UW in 2017. That's my point and that's what triggers your fans atm.

“You guys like using all the years the teams played football.”

haie said:

You also went from a rose bowl to losing to Oregon State and the kids were so pissed after that they went and lost to winless Cal just to make sure they were in fact mediocre.
    Huskies haven’t beat Oregon in over three years and your team was too afraid to play the Ducks this year.

Oregon Ducks are the 2020 Pac12 champs. The Huskies played 4 games, all at home.

Pussies