Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brian Kelly: Notre Dame 'without question' among top 4 teams despite ACC championship game loss

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@GrandpaSankey could see that blowout loss to Clemson coming a mile away. ND winning the first game when Lawrence was out didn't mean much.

Frankly, I think it's still the most improbably upset of the year even w/o Lawrence.
    It took a defensive TD, two other fumbles, the worst game of Ettienne’s career, and multiple defensive starters out.

Notre Dame will get smoked by Bama.
    From you lips to Gaia's ears. We? know Christian God is with Grumble on this one.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ND will do better than we haters think. They are closer physically this time. They had some early chances in the CCG against Clemson that they failed on. Those can change a game

Bama is vulnerable to a great passing attack like Ole Miss or Florida. But that's not Notre Dame's strength

17 points but not rather easily
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ND will do better than we haters think. They are closer physically this time. They had some early chances in the CCG against Clemson that they failed on. Those can change a game

Bama is vulnerable to a great passing attack like Ole Miss or Florida. But that's not Notre Dame's strength

Correct. Missed FG, dropped 4th down conversion, another one or two. Can't do that against Clemson, natch.

We! will likely loose to the unholy machine that is Bama. I have no doubt we! are one of the four best in the country. The gulf between Bama & healthy Clemson to the next is rather large.

Irregardless, we! played 11 games unlike you 4 game loosers. It just means more in South Bend.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Correct. Missed FG, dropped 4th down conversion, another one or two. Can't do that against Clemson, natch.

We! will likely loose to the unholy machine that is Bama. I have no doubt we! are one of the four best in the country. The gulf between Bama & healthy Clemson to the next is rather large.

Irregardless, we! played 11 games unlike you 4 game loosers. It just means more in South Bend.
    I have been told, particularly when trying to find any silver lining in a Cane loss, that your aunts are not your uncles for a couple of good reasons, and the wefs and the dropped this and the failed that are just things losers say.

And here we? are with some new Notre Dame fans doing just that.

Sickening. I'm just sick. Shaking and about to vomit. I am hoping for, and counting on, another embarrassment for the Irish on national television.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck church schools.
  • Options

@RaceBannon has done it again. Except the easily part. It was rather easily.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:
    That movie licks balls btw, in no small part because of that scene.