Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021
    Houhusky said:

Lmao. Legit mental disorder type behavior.

JFC how did Coker and DDY convince themselves it would be a good idea to join the same wagon train as this subk, chest, and passion.

Ironically poor talent evaluation.
    Two “woke” white people who like other “woke” white people have no friends of a different race so they jumped on an opportunity to finally have said friend of a different race. If JTT gives the reason he didn’t choose here as this nut job then I fully understand.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Did you guys see this response to the challenge???

That is the frattiest shit ever poasted here.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #PlayersWantToPlay

#PlayersWantToPlay

That's his dad, but still true.
    Standard Supporter
    Ohio high schools played 6 game season, plus full playoffs.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

I know you're being sarkastic, but Jonathan Taylor Thomas is making a decision about where he'll play collegiate football, not high school. HTH.
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

I know you're being sarkastic, but Jonathan Taylor Thomas is making a decision about where he'll play collegiate football, not high school. HTH.
    My poont is, serious football regions will be serious about football. This doesn't operate in isolation.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

My poont is, serious football regions will be serious about football. This doesn't operate in isolation.
    Yeah, apologies, I cot your poont, and I have no fucking idea who *checks google history* Dale Dodrill is. My shitpost-sense is well off tonight, apparently.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Imagine making an ass out of yourself when there is as close to a 0% chance as you can get that your desperate plea actually works ... but maybe there will be another few cans of food donated
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This should be taken to the tug - seems only Red states like football, but I will have to see what happened in Illinois, NY, Mass, Conn to be sure
    USC - Ohio State battle IMO
  • FecalFeastFecalFeast Member Posts: 497
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sammamish (Wash.) Eastside Catholic defensive lineman J.T. Tuimoloau whittled down his list to a final five three weeks ago, on the first day of the early signing period.

With no plans to make an immediate commitment- Tuimoloau could go well past the February National Signing Day, Tuimoloau is still taking a deliberate approach to his recruitment.

Getting to five schools was a big step for Tuimoloau, who named a final five of Alabama, Ohio State, Oregon, USC and Washington.

"It was a lot of talking with the family, analyzing each and every college, who was going to be kept and who would be taken out from my starting seven," said Tuimoloau. "It was a long process and I think we just wanted to take our time and make sure these were the five we wanted to go with."

Tuimoloau highlighted each of his five finalists and why they made his final five.

Alabama: "Just getting to talk to coach (Nick) Saban and coach (Freddie) Roach, and the culture that Bama has, its always been up there. Getting to talk with coach Saban more, talking with him frequently, he has a history, and I like what he’s doing and is continuing to do."

Ohio State: "Coach Larry Johnson has a history and he has a long tradition of putting people in the league. He knows what he’s doing and talking about. Talking to coach (Ryan) Day, we have built a strong bond with the both of them. Coach Johnson is considered the top of what he’s doing and he has a history and I've been able to watch it."

Oregon: "Basically what they’re building, what they’re creating over there, coach (Mario) Cristobal is bringing what he learned at Alabama and I like what he’s doing over there."

USC: "It started off strong with them, getting to talk to them, knowing what they’re bringing in. Getting to talk to coach Vic (So'oto), I like what he’s doing and bringing to the table and coach (Clay) Helton too."

Washington: "They were my first offer, for both football and for basketball, and they’ve always been keeping up with me. They never stopped staying in contact with me and I've always built a good relationship with coach (Jimmy) Lake and before him, coach Pete (Chris Petersen)."

Two of Tuimoloau's finalists, Alabama and Ohio State, are playing in the national championship game on Monday.

Saturday, with Tuimoloau playing at the FSP 7v7 Alumni Game, several of his 7v7 coaches referred to the game as the "J.T. Bowl."

Tuimoloau watched each game they played in on New Years Day closely, Alabama in the Rose Bowl and Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl, and came away impressed with what he saw.

"They were really dominant, all dominant in their own ways," said Tuimoloau. "Alabama used to be known for running and now passing with Devante Smith, they have a good offense and defense. Same with Ohio State, they have a powerful runner with Trey Sirmon and Alabama has a powerful runner in Najee Harris. Both teams are really talented all over the field and they both showed why they should be in the championship game."

Tuimoloau didn't want to pick a winner between Alabama or Ohio State.

"But it should be a really good game between them," said Tuimoloau.

A five-star in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, Tuimoloau is ranked No. 1 by 247Sports while ranking No. 3 in the composite.