Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some people just don't want to be happy

Some people just dont want to be happy. Always focusing on the negative. Come off winning a PAC-12 North championship and they are finding things to complain about. Its like my ex wife's mother. Always pointing out the negative.

Jimmy signs a class of gems and they are complaining because of a couple of kids we didnt have room for.

Their offer was no longer committable because we filled up. Some kids just want to get away. Its all about fit and we took the kids that fit our program better. They have grades issues. Not high character kids. They didnt want thwir fathers around the program. The coaches just like the kids they took commitments from better. Its not about who you dont get but who you do get. If you know better than Jimmy Lake, why arent you coaching the team? If I told you half of what I know about these kids I'd be sleeping with the fishes.

I have been getting emails from long time subscribers. They are telling me they cannot stand to be on the boards right now because of all the negativity.

Time to start cracking down. People who feel the need to complain will get a time out. Second offense and you will be banned. No warning. Just gone.

USA Today and Trojans Wire are banned. Can't have their negativity on the board. Bye felicia!

https://trojanswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/27/pac-12-recruiting-analyst-expresses-alarm-about-washington-jimmy-lake-after-big-losses-in-class-of-2021/amp/

Comments

• Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @SportsPac12 on Twatter is your source? I’m concerned too but not cause this dumbfuck says to be.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Today's gem on Dawgman Radio was Fetters talking about Boise potentially poaching UW Asst. Coaches, and said since both Keith B and Adams had "been in the game for so many years, either one could be their OC."

By that logic, everyone on this board b/c we have posted and wrote something, could write for the New York Times Op-Ed Section.

You can't tell me that the business model over there of everything is sunshine and rainbows can be good for them. 90% of their posts get 5 replies by the same group saying how amazing things have/are/will be.

JFC
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

godawgst said:

Today's gem on Dawgman Radio was Fetters talking about Boise potentially poaching UW Asst. Coaches, and said since both Keith B and Adams had "been in the game for so many years, either one could be their OC."

By that logic, everyone on this board b/c we have posted and wrote something, could write for the New York Times Op-Ed Section.

You can't tell me that the business model over there of everything is sunshine and rainbows can be good for them. 90% of their posts get 5 replies by the same group saying how amazing things have/are/will be.

JFC

I'm starting to think that Chris Fetters isn't qualified to evaluate college athletics.
    Starting?

• DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

JFC

Kimmy just mentioned the other day that their subscriber base is 20x what it was before they became affiliated with 247.

They may have had one subscriber before then. I don’t know. Just what I’ve heard. Don’t get it twisted.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

JFC

Kimmy just mentioned the other day that their subscriber base is 20x what it was before they became affiliated with 247.

They may have had one subscriber before then. I don’t know. Just what I’ve heard. Don’t get it twisted.
    So he admits to his failing business model before latching on to a service that actually has some idea of what they're doing.