Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rachel Nichols

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Needs to hit the salad bar more

Man she looks like Barkley now

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Salad bar is worthless if you’re gonna load up on breadsticks and thousand island dressing
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • IceManLikeGervinIceManLikeGervin Member Posts: 331
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Comment
    She is one of the most annoying NBA sports reporters. How did she ever get her NBA gig- The Jump? Who did she sleep with? I recall her from her failed CNN show- Unguarded.

I recall her prematurely saying that there was wrong on both sides in relation to the Masai Ujiri (Toronto Raptors President Of Basketball operations) police officer incident during the NBA Finals. Then when the video finally came out she offered no apology to Masai Ujiri, who attended Nathan Hale HS in Seattle, just continued to babble on along with cop supporter Brian Windhorst.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657

She is one of the most annoying NBA sports reporters. How did she ever get her NBA gig- The Jump? Who did she sleep with? I recall her from her failed CNN show- Unguarded.

I recall her prematurely saying that there was wrong on both sides in relation to the Masai Ujiri (Toronto Raptors President Of Basketball operations) police officer incident during the NBA Finals. Then when the video finally came out she offered no apology to Masai Ujiri, who attended Nathan Hale HS in Seattle, just continued to babble on along with cop supporter Brian Windhorst.

Agreed. And not hot at all

Take me back to the days of smoking hot Willow Bay and Summer Sanders.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I thought the blicks like the Gingers, no?

ISAFNRC
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ESPN is a total woke dumpster fire. NFL Live used to be okay with Trey Wingo and Squirm Edwards. If I watched the NBA show, it would probably be worse.

Now it's some random chick, that Mina Grimes cunt, some third tier ex players.