Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Olympia in decay

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Nothing a few rounds of .45 doesn't fix.

Problem is that in America in 2020 the police are not there to protect the innocent but to protect the criminals. Driving your car away and running over a rioter who is trying to break your window and haul you ass out for your expected beating is going to get you charged in most blue cities. Look at Kyle Rittenhouse charged with murder for trying not to be killed.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Problem is that in America in 2020 the police are not there to protect the innocent but to protect the criminals. Driving your car away and running over a rioter who is trying to break your window and haul you ass out for your expected beating is going to get you charged in most blue cities. Look at Kyle Rittenhouse charged with murder for trying not to be killed.
    Possibly but it's better than dead.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Agree, but that isn't the law. Shouldn't be a choice, it should be the right thing to do. Individuals versus state power enforcing the collective hive mind.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Agree, but that isn't the law. Shouldn't be a choice, it should be the right thing to do. Individuals versus state power enforcing the collective hive mind.
    I won't be a victim willingly. If someone wants to give their life for anything I own or protect that's their problem. As I age the threat of life in prison lessens and could expand my options. Fuck with my family and there are zero fucking rules.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I won't be a victim willingly. If someone wants to give their life for anything I own or protect that's their problem. As I age the threat of life in prison lessens and could expand my options. Fuck with my family and there are zero fucking rules.
    Which is why taking your guns from you is such a big hit with the left. Guns should only be carried by State employees. Standard operating procedure for commies and nazis and dems in the Jim Crow South who wanted the coloreds disarmed.