Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Henry To'oto'o, 4* 2019 LB, Concord (De La Salle), CA (Offered 2/23/17)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Gregory gets a lot of flack around here, and most of it is well deserved, but we mustn't forget that he's had the rug pulled out from under him TWICE by SEC bagmen for stud west coast LBs, both of which would be starting for UW right now. You can't beat bagmen when Daddy wants a bag. It's shitty as fuck. Everything else still applies though. Kyler Manu was unforgivable.

I’m ready to fire Bob, but it was so fucking annoying that he got no credit for any of those guys and Kwat felt praise for getting Smalls. The reality is, those guys didn’t come to UW because of an assistant coach.

Wow don’t twist, Kawasaki still sucks as recruiting but dude can coach fucking defense (except against Stanford) his coaching makes up for his shitty recruiting. He seems to do better lately but still not a world beater
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Holy fuck this thread is still alive

YOSSARIAN LIVES
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Holy fuck this thread is still alive

It’s because one glorious day he will return to us like the Christ that hath risen
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

always disappointed when coaches don't have smoking wives.
    Pruitt blew it
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He went for the try hard who bleeds Orange and White
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

TommySQC said:

always disappointed when coaches don't have smoking wives.
    Not the recruiter they think he is
    It's hard!!! I've made a career out of recruiting 2 and 3 stars with potential and good hips/twitch and developing them into serviceable next level talent for the pros.....fyfmfe
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Gregory gets a lot of flack around here, and most of it is well deserved, but we mustn't forget that he's had the rug pulled out from under him TWICE by SEC bagmen for stud west coast LBs, both of which would be starting for UW right now. You can't beat bagmen when Daddy wants a bag. It's shitty as fuck. Everything else still applies though. Kyler Manu was unforgivable.

I’m ready to fire Bob, but it was so fucking annoying that he got no credit for any of those guys and Kwat felt praise for getting Smalls. The reality is, those guys didn’t come to UW because of an assistant coach.

Wow don’t twist, Kawasaki still sucks as recruiting but dude can coach fucking defense (except against Stanford) his coaching makes up for his shitty recruiting. He seems to do better lately but still not a world beater
    It’s not twisting. I read the posts. Kwat can coach. Let’s not pretend like our edge rushers have been good every year tho. They haven’t and we’re a weakness for a few seasons.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

It’s not twisting. I read the posts. Kwat can coach. Let’s not pretend like our edge rushers have been good every year tho. They haven’t and we’re a weakness for a few seasons.
    It’s almost like recruiting matters when you have some as good as Coach K.

Tevis/Irish Potatoes/Psalm etc. all have a significantly lower ceiling than Jeremiah Martin/DJ Johnson/Jaelen Phillips/Cam Latu etc. When you have a coach that maximizes a player to his ceiling, high ceiling guys are necessary.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    dnc said:
    ???

Dear Coach Pruitt, thanks for being fucking terrible! Thanks for making my college years disappointing and shitty.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    RealRhino said:

dnc said:
    ???

Dear Coach Pruitt, thanks for being fucking terrible! Thanks for making my college years disappointing and shitty.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

This discussion has been closed.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Tevis/Irish Potatoes/Psalm etc. all have a significantly lower ceiling than Jeremiah Martin/DJ Johnson/Jaelen Phillips/Cam Latu etc. When you have a coach that maximizes a player to his ceiling, high ceiling guys are necessary.
    No shit.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

FireCohen said:

No shit.
    But Coach K doesn’t corch tight ends.