Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Poster of the Year (To be announced and celebrated during the Christmas Eve Podcast)

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Abstain due to no doogcourics. Nobody, not even our friend yella, has posted more content and driven more discussion. Plus he's just a nice, humble fella with a sense of humor.

All of the other candidates are worthy of mention or even worthy of winning some other time. DDJ gets extra points for creating but mainly for tolerating and playing along with the filth in such a perfect manner.

At the end of the day, when all the cutesy, homoerotic flirtation and grab asking is done, this is a football site. Courics posts and inspires great football content. He wins hands down. The rest of you, while I love you all, are losers. You'll get one more chance next year, then

Good poast. One of my shortcomings as a poaster is I don’t really contribute much to actual football / Xs and Os discussion. Plus I DGAF about recruiting so I stay away from the Truckstop.

Part me is nervous that I’m winning this thing. Is it like in the Stephen King movie “Carrie” where they voted her for prom queen as a joke and then pour pigs’ blood on her? 😅
    I think that, with as well liked as you are, we'll pour something on you that tastes better. I'm thinking slightly watered down, raspberry cake filling.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Abstain due to no doogcourics. Nobody, not even our friend yella, has posted more content and driven more discussion. Plus he's just a nice, humble fella with a sense of humor.

All of the other candidates are worthy of mention or even worthy of winning some other time. DDJ gets extra points for creating but mainly for tolerating and playing along with the filth in such a perfect manner.

At the end of the day, when all the cutesy, homoerotic flirtation and grab asking is done, this is a football site. Courics posts and inspires great football content. He wins hands down. The rest of you, while I love you all, are losers. You'll get one more chance next year, then

As soon as Husky football has a real football season again I'll put out some husky football content. Until then TPIO.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

As soon as Husky football has a real football season again I'll put out some husky football content. Until then TPIO.
    No need. You have that ass wrapped in mylar sig gif that pretty much fulfills your obligation to the board.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    Huh, I can tell by my absence that none of you want to see the skwaad. Pussies.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Came in looking to vote for @DoogCourics. Left disappointed. :(
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,384 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yall too thirsty

@dnc and @RoadDawg55 are pillars here imo. Tyfys

Shoutout @DoogCourics and @Doogles i appreciate the way you are

@YellowSnow the huskies playing actual football games seems to have brought you to a dark place this fall but you are usually the man
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

Stalin we should have a worst poster of the year award too.

This is actually a good post.
    nice backhanded post stalin
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited December 2020
    FireCohen said:

Stalin we should have a worst poster of the year award too.

No tug related nominees* otherwise @insinceredawg dawg will win in landslide
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    Tough choice on best poaster, so many good ones and alot of wtf which makes this place fun and unique. Maybe some day I'll get my reads down and be an impact player, hopefully I've flashed enough this season to give you all hope. Wait til i get my guys(alts) in here!

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,384 Swaye's Wigwam

Though not all of the votes have been counted, and the election hasn’t officially been certified...and there’s probably going to be a long legal battle with @Swaye’s team, my campaign manager says declaring victory is a show of strength, so fuck it!

I know many of you are grumbling about this outcome but sometimes in life the best team/person doesn’t always take the trophy. Judi Dench won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her performance in “Shakespeare in Love”...even though she was in the movie for eight minutes.

Do I think I was the best poaster? No. But do you think I’m going to turn this down and thank my opponents for rep’ing the North site? Hell no!

XOXO 💋,
    DDJ

DDJ should send a representative to HCH headquarters to forfeit the award