Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Roster Numbers - Dec 2020

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kim and Ektard are already spreading the lazy narrative that the '22 class is going to be very small, similar to the '21 class. I'm going to call it now that we're going to sign a minimum of 20 kids in this next class.

Death, taxes, DM retards telling their customers the next class will be small.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Kim and Ektard are already spreading the lazy narrative that the '22 class is going to be very small, similar to the '21 class. I'm going to call it now that we're going to sign a minimum of 20 kids in this next class.

Death, taxes, DM retards telling their customers the next class will be small.
    Response from Kim after a poster asked if they are sticking to the prediction of a small class

Things always change in recruiting and rosters. No need to be snarky about it. I'm sure Scott will break down the numbers again shortly, but we're expecting a small class. Sure they could have ten guys leave unexpectedly, but that's highly unlikely.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ATLDawg said:

Kim is always snarky with every reply he’s banned me permanently for consistently holding them accountable for not providing any inside knowledge

Kim is a respected insider and a pillar of the husky community. He works hard and invests a great deal in his craft in an effort to bring you your $10.95 worth of insider content. You won't last long bashing him here in the middle of the store.
    Anyone who still gives that sniveling little insecure bitch money deserves to loose a hell of a lot more than $10.95 a month.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So apparently next year the scholarship limit is 85 + the number of seniors you had this year

Is tgis true and is Jimmy aware of this?
    edited December 2020

So apparently next year the scholarship limit is 85 + the number of seniors you had this year

Is tgis true and is Jimmy aware of this?

We’re full!
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ATLDawg said:

Kim is always snarky with every reply he’s banned me permanently for consistently holding them accountable for not providing any inside knowledge

You pretty much described why this place exists.

Get in line.
    With Kirkland and Otton coming back, Lake lucked into the roster not looking as thin going into the 2021 season as I thought it'd be. Garbers is gone but I will assume they will find a scholarship transfer to take his spot. I'm keeping the 2020 opt outs (Taj Davis, Kizer, and Gilchrist) on the roster until they officially sell their sofas but I'd be surprised if any of them returned. As of now, the roster stands at 87 not including the seniors who opted in for their bonus year (McGrew and Watty so far). I still believe if we don't add anyone during the Feb signing period we're probably going to have at least 5-6 scholarships available entering camp to hand out to the try hards.

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Isaiah Gilchrist is still on the team?
    NEsnake12 said:

Isaiah Gilchrist is still on the team?

He opted out of the season along with Davis and Kizer but has the option to return next season. Would be surprised if he does though.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    What is the purple and what is the *?

What is the purple and what is the *?

Purple for blue chips (4 & 5*) and asterisk for redshirt year
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ATLDawg said:

Not all heroes wear capes but I’m comfortable calling you a hero for holding the guys from Dawgman accountable.
    Sneaky good post from our resident President of Nachos.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam

ATLDawg said:

You pretty much described why this place exists.

Get in line.
    Here we let the customers bring the snark which is a much better bidness model