Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did Anyone Actually Think

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2020 in College Football Forum
@Gladstone 's Irish had a chance in this game?

Etienne is a beast.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    They're my Irish insofar as I love the idea of a CFB team that requires its players to take calculus (shoutout Mr. Hancock my AP Calc h.s. teacher who changed my life) beating one of the football factories. Such a notion, however flawed, lends credence that maybe the shitshow of a team I support can one day get back too despite its own state-sponsored limitations.

It reads like bad parody now, so thanks for calling me out. Always good to get humbled and let the market correct itself from time to time. I actually thought they had a shot.

I'll show myself out.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Gladstone said:

They're my Irish insofar as I love the idea of a CFB team that requires its players to take calculus (shoutout Mr. Hancock my AP Calc h.s. teacher who changed my life) beating one of the football factories. Such a notion, however flawed, lends credence that maybe the shitshow of a team I support can one day get back too despite its own state-sponsored limitations.

It reads like bad parody now, so thanks for calling me out. Always good to get humbled and let the market correct itself from time to time. I actually thought they had a shot.

I'll show myself out.

It was a self-indulgent move on my part, without question. It was 45% chinspired by my having watched a youtube of the '89 game in the Orange Bowl, in which Cortez Kennedy ate up a stacked Notre Dame O-line like it was 1500 pounds of brisket. And it was 55% motivated by some weird urge I had to refresh your general dislike of me.