Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PAC12 CHAMPS AGAIN BABY

2»

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

Here is your asterisk
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

Wow. This thread is full of inbreds

It’s a tough day for punks like you . I understand your juvenile arrogant lashing out. This to shall pass but the road ahead is tough for you and your ilk. This year was your best chance for the foreseeable future of beating Oregon.

Been hearing this for years.

You didn't win your division. You're deserving conference Champions but maybe don't forget your all star roster got smacked by two of the most limited schools in the conference.

Every school in this conference has problems.
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

It’s a tough day for punks like you . I understand your juvenile arrogant lashing out. This to shall pass but the road ahead is tough for you and your ilk. This year was your best chance for the foreseeable future of beating Oregon.

You didn't win your division. You're deserving conference Champions but maybe don't forget your all star roster got smacked by two of the most limited schools in the conference.

Blah blah blah blah blah...........Oregon Pac12 champ repeat.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Back-to-back conference champs is a good problem to have.
    No doubt about it.
    To the players and coaches it matters but anyone else who thinks this is a legitimate conference title is delusional. A joke conference championship in a joke of a season. The only good part is beating SC in LA.

haie said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Back-to-back conference champs is a good problem to have.
    No doubt about it.
    To the players and coaches it matters but anyone else who thinks this is a legitimate conference title is delusional. A joke conference championship in a joke of a season. The only good part is beating SC in LA.