Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

1717273747577»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I am not a husky insider, could care less about it.

Sounds like you do care
    Why do you think that? I didn’t even now about this transfer to FSU who apparently spurned Washington for BC.
    Is Eklund right about 2 commits this weekend?
    I'm not really excited about Sir Mells and his low 3-star teammate
    Jones is really good. He’s an 88 grade by 24/7. Big and athletic. Tryon/ZTF type. He’ll blow up his senior year.
    He has no other P5 offers. At this point, we should be aiming higher
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sounds like you do care
    Why do you think that? I didn’t even now about this transfer to FSU who apparently spurned Washington for BC.
    Jones is really good. He’s an 88 grade by 24/7. Big and athletic. Tryon/ZTF type. He’ll blow up his senior year.
    He’s big and extremely athletic. Plus it’s good to build the Vegas pipeline!
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

@sonics1993

1. Blair Angulo is reporting that UW/UCLA is close to flipping a current Pac-12 commit. Any guess who it is?
    2. T/F - Huard will beat out Morris next year?
    3. T/F - Jaiden Lars-Whidbey will be a DAWG?
    4. T/F - Scott Huff will land both Josh Conerly and Malik Agbo?
    5. T/F - Kirkland and Otton both declare early for the NFL Draft?
    6. T/F - San Jose St. is the early favorite for Austin Osborne and Marquis Spiker?
    7. T/F - Hardcore Husky is over reacting how sawft Asa Turner is?
    8. % chance J.T is a DAWG?
    9. O/U 5 transfers this off season?
    10. Have we put in a call with NT Siaka Ika and do we have a chance?
    11. How many coaches are getting fired this off season? I saw a lot of them got 2 and 3 year extensions.

Sorry been busy with bitcoin so wasn’t able to get on the boards until today.
    1. It was obviously Moliki but it wasn’t that close
    2. False just because he needs coming until the summer
    3. Don’t know who that is
    4. To early to say
    5. True
    6. No clue
    7. His lack of physicality has been disappointing
    8. 2%
    9. Over
    10. Yes we called and it he wasn’t interested
    11. 0

Send $100k of that 500k you pulled, which is surely covered by the last couple days' bitcoin bull run, and send it directly to JTT's dad to get a new roof for his church, if you care about this program.
    Sorry, I used it to buy ethereum instead. Plus, getting JTT doesn't fix this football team. It just wastes his talents.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    How could Jen sit and watch Oregon celebrate this fraudulent title and not go to Jimmy with an offer of as much money he needs to upgrade this staff?

Or is Jimmy No Balls unable to have difficult conversations with his friends?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

How could Jen sit and watch Oregon celebrate this fraudulent title and not go to Jimmy with an offer of as much money he needs to upgrade this staff?

1. Because I'm not going to bail out incompetence, Jimmy wanted to give everyone 2-year extensions in the offseason, and Jen approved it. I'm not bailing them out for their stupid decisions.
    2. He doesn't want to make changes. He hired all his friends and thinks everything is fine. He will realize his mistakes in a year or two, but the damage will have already been done by then.
    If you could arrange a zoom meeting with Jimmy and HH we could clear everything up
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This season ended feeling a lot like the Willingham era. Zero energy, limited interest, sub adequate coaching, less 3 of them.

It all starts at the top, I blame Larry Scott.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

1. Because I'm not going to bail out incompetence, Jimmy wanted to give everyone 2-year extensions in the offseason, and Jen approved it. I'm not bailing them out for their stupid decisions.
    2. He doesn't want to make changes. He hired all his friends and thinks everything is fine. He will realize his mistakes in a year or two, but the damage will have already been done by then.
    If you could arrange a zoom meeting with Jimmy and HH we could clear everything up
    This season would have been better to go 1-3 and for jimmy to realize this isn’t the wac. It doesn’t really matter. Our AD is incompetent and I would never trust them to make another hire. Sure they could get lucky. But they would never do anything to push the program over the top. We are a mediocre program that thinks we have it figured out.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

Emoterman said:

@sonics1993

1. Blair Angulo is reporting that UW/UCLA is close to flipping a current Pac-12 commit. Any guess who it is?
    2. T/F - Huard will beat out Morris next year?
    3. T/F - Jaiden Lars-Whidbey will be a DAWG?
    4. T/F - Scott Huff will land both Josh Conerly and Malik Agbo?
    5. T/F - Kirkland and Otton both declare early for the NFL Draft?
    6. T/F - San Jose St. is the early favorite for Austin Osborne and Marquis Spiker?
    7. T/F - Hardcore Husky is over reacting how sawft Asa Turner is?
    8. % chance J.T is a DAWG?
    9. O/U 5 transfers this off season?
    10. Have we put in a call with NT Siaka Ika and do we have a chance?
    11. How many coaches are getting fired this off season? I saw a lot of them got 2 and 3 year extensions.

Sorry been busy with bitcoin so wasn’t able to get on the boards until today.
    1. It was obviously Moliki but it wasn’t that close
    2. False just because he needs coming until the summer
    3. Don’t know who that is
    4. To early to say
    5. True
    6. No clue
    7. His lack of physicality has been disappointing
    8. 2%
    9. Over
    10. Yes we called and it he wasn’t interested
    11. 0

Send $100k of that 500k you pulled, which is surely covered by the last couple days' bitcoin bull run, and send it directly to JTT's dad to get a new roof for his church, if you care about this program.
    Sorry, I used it to buy ethereum instead. Plus, getting JTT doesn't fix this football team. It just wastes his talents.
    The real money to be made in this market is on Uniswap. PM Big Ern for exclusive Uniswap degen picks.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The real money is webistics.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If you have 500k to donate, you donate it to the Tuimaolou family fund!
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Sounds like you do care
    I like your insider info and breakdown of prospects. Jimmy should give you a call
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2020
    1. T/F - Are we done with the 2021 class?
    2. T/F - @RatherBeBrewing cracked the Zodiac cipher. Are you Detlef Schrempf?
    3. T/F - Hardcore Husky fans should be excited about DT Sir Mells?
    4. T/F - Will Harris should be on the Budweiser Hot Seat?
    5. T/F - Dom Hampton will be starting opposite of McDuffie at CB w/ Gordon in the slot?
    6. What can you report on TE Jack Yary? Your buddy's over at Dawgman are reporting he isn't coming.
    7. Who will start at LT next year assuming Kirkland declares early?
    8. Why did Sama Paama retire from football?
    9. TE Jack Pedersen was a very early offer. Do we have any shot or is David Shaw going to stick it to us again?
    10. @insinceredawg reported that Bowman, Watty, Chin, McGrew and Pleasant weren't mentioned during
    the SR day announcement. Are any of those guys except Watty and Chin coming back?
    11. Give us a early breakout candidate for offense and defense for 2021?
    12. Early gut prediction - What is our record and bowl destination in 2021?

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

1. T/F - Are we done with the 2021 class?
    2. T/F - @RatherBeBrewing cracked the Zodiac cipher. Are you Detlef Schrempf?
    3. T/F - Hardcore Husky fans should be excited about DT Sir Mells?
    4. T/F - Will Harris should be on the Budweiser Hot Seat?
    5. T/F - Dom Hampton will be starting opposite of McDuffie at CB w/ Gordon in the slot?
    6. What can you report on TE Jack Yary? Your buddy's over at Dawgman are reporting he isn't coming.
    7. Who will start at LT next year assuming Kirkland declares early?
    8. Why did Sama Paama retire from football?
    9. TE Jack Pedersen was a very early offer. Do we have any shot or is David Shaw going to stick it to us again?
    10. @insinceredawg reported that Bowman, Watty, Chin, McGrew and Pleasant weren't mentioned during
    the SR day announcement. Are any of those guys except Watty and Chin coming back?
    11. Give us a early breakout candidate for offense and defense for 2021?
    12. Early gut prediction - What is our record and bowl destination in 2021?

1. I would say at this point, yes but they would like to grab one more TE if they can find one.
    2. I wish
    3. Depends on how much you trust the coach's evaluation. He was clearly a priority for them as he got offered early and they pushed for a commitment. But right now it's really hard to evaluate with no Junior film though you do gotta love his size.
    4. Absolutely, safety play was horrible this year and he whiffed on all the top targets this year. He's got to close on some elite DB's for next year or the DB room is in trouble.
    5. Right now I would say he's the favorite
    6. Plan is for him to join the team for spring ball, he's taking classes right now and I have yet to hear that he's not joining the team
    7. The favorite is Troy Fautanu and he will get the first shot.
    8. Nobody knows what happened to him. He went to Hawaii and never came back. Didn't answer any of the coach's phone calls so they assumed he wasn't coming back. No clue what his plan is.
    9. Stanford is the favorite if he can get accepted but after that, he's wide open. I think Washington will try to lock down Otten and figure out whether they want a third TE after that.
    10. Luke Wattenberg already announced he's coming back and I believe Bowman, Mcgrew, and Pleasant will all be back since they aren't NFL guys and are expected to get a lot of playing time next year.
    11. For offense I will go with Mark Redman as I expect Cade to leave for the NFL so a lot of playing time will be up for grabs. On defense I expect Kyler Gordon to have a big year and then bounce to the NFL.
    Ich kinne die wehrheit Detlef. Stimmt es, dass Arvydas Sabonis einen 36 zentimeter penis hatte?

Also, can you settle a debate: is Jack Yary chasing the dragon? You know, junking it up, playing in the Mexican mud, dreaming of a China white Christmas? Antwort auf deutsch wenn geheim.