Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All is not lost for the Huskies though

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited December 2020 in Duck Refuge
Because you “ have almost the entire Cardinal secondary and Miami backfield filled with our players from the last 4 years.“-Haie

Hahahaha

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Because you “ have almost the entire Cardinal secondary and Miami backfield filled with our players from the last 4 years.“-Haie

Hahahaha

That's what's it's really all about. Being a farm club for the NFL. Not about winning championships like my Ducks.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Hahahaha

That's what's it's really all about. Being a farm club for the NFL. Not about winning championships like my Ducks.
    Clearly it's about stroking it to your best player in school history being a journeyman in the nfl while your sqwad is winning the conference despite not winning your own division.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2020
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

Hahahaha

Clearly it's about stroking it to your best player in school history being a journeyman in the nfl while your sqwad is winning the conference despite not winning your own division.

You have Pac 12 north champ shirts. We have this
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @haie don’t press so much.

Let the shitposting come to you.....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

@haie don’t press so much.

Let the shitposting come to you.....

Didn't say shit last night.

Oregon has a winning mentality.

SC has a losing mentality, or at least they're too soft.

UW is proud of self-immolating in the name of the flu.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    True. Oregon won that in the head. They were crisp too. Credit where its not due
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

True. Oregon won that in the head. They were crisp too. Credit where its not due

Defense finally made an appearance. I agree with Creep, if Oregon had even a serviceable QB the game wouldn't have even been close. Let the transfer start the Bowl game.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Defense finally made an appearance. I agree with Creep, if Oregon had even a serviceable QB the game wouldn't have even been close. Let the transfer start the Bowl game.
    I'll bet he doesn't start; but I'll also bet he gets a lot more playing time. If Shough starts looking like he did against Oregon State, I could see them finally giving him the hook.

You'd have to be @GrandpaSankey to not see how they reigned him in last night by way of play calling after that abortion of an interception. He was reduced to RPO, screens to the backs and those little dump offs to DJ Johnson. They would not put the game in his hands because they know his brain was gone after that pick. You could see it on his face as plain as day.

Physically he's fine. His arm is plenty strong enough for college, even if not elite, and he's relatively athletic as long as he's running forward. He has no scramble ability or feel for the pocket, so pressure does him in as it does with 90% of the QBs out there.

He just makes REALLY bad passing decisions, is a little inaccurate in the intermediate passing game, and has ZERO, NONE, ZILCH feel for the RPO. He fucks those up badly, which is too bad because Oregon has the backs and the O line to run the ball.