Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Not sure if anyone has seen this so I’ll post it

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

Nice return but unlike the Wheaton pick, football wasn’t invented with the Pettis return.
    In keeping with 2020 we are now comparing how much we don't care about this game

I would say that 70-21 would be the re invention if there is one but the return and winning 2 in a row was nice

When Gilby knee capped the ducks at Husky Stadium the series since 1994 stood at 5-4 Oregon and UW had won two straight at 84-24 combined

And then the Duckade

You never know
    Reggie Williams in Autzen was 1000x more painful as a duck fan than 2016 or 2017.
    That is possibly my favorite away game ever. It lacked any real significance other than the game itself but it was a party during and after. Did shots with @YellowSnow and Stan Emptermann in a RV

Danced on the 0

And Dan Fouts did the color from Phil's new luxury box
    It will never be topped so long as I’m a Husky fan. Dancing on the zero was the classiest moment of my life.
    It's shit like this that makes me wish Chipper would have kept his foot on the gas for an entire game against you guys. Score 100. Dancing on the O is unacceptable. What are you going to do next, disrespect the tunnel?
    I figured that if there was anyone here who got that joke it'd be you, I wasn't even sure if you'd recall it.

"They disrespected our tunnel" was one of the earliest message board OUTRAGES that I can recall.
    Yes it was. Right as the tide was turning. Back then Oregon players got excited over beating UW
    That was back when disrespecting the tunnel meant something.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Best part of ‘the pick’ is watching Huard pull up instead of trying to make a tackle.