Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I need two hands and a foot to count the number of times I took shrooms or acid. Never hallucinated which was supper disappointing but do remember this one time I was down stairs on my friends couch feeling my blood move through my veins while he ate dinner upstairs with his family. Just a normal day in my life from 15 - 25.

CSB
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    This is a subject I follow. Psilocybin has been great for me personally. By far the best antidepressant I've ever taken, AINEC. (I got off the big Pharma cocktail 15 years ago. FTGs). Also one could micro dose for only $150/yr, but you might not even need that much.

My military guysm, should check out the documentary "From Shock to Awe". They take a couple guys w severe PTSD on auyuhasca journeys to great effect.

My opiate addicted guysm should check out the documentary "Dosed." They show the story of a girl (wood!) who is in the throws of opiod addiction. The only successful cure to get someone truly clean is Ibogane.

If someone is seriously interested in learning more about psychedelics (before taking a hero's journey), they should start here:

https://www.amazon.com/Change-Your-Mind-Consciousness-Transcendence/dp/0735224153/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=how+to+change+your+mind+michael+pollan&qid=1608050859&sr=8-3

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jerry likes a good trip, but LSD is way better than shrooms.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,246
    No psychedelic experience for me, but as an observer in college. One of my roommates (who just retired as a colonel in the Air Force) decided to try shrooms during our school's "Spring Celebration", along with about 10 friends visiting from other schools, all staying in our 3 bedroom apt.

He ate a dose in the morning, and waited...about a half hour later, he went back to the dealer (in our complex) and ate another...well, about 5 min after the 2nd dose, the first one kicked in. A strange, fabulous day into night, it was a complete shit show. Two drunk and stoned guys (me and the other roomie) taking care of a dozen tripping dudes. At one point, Colonel Trips jumped out of our 2nd floor window, into some shrubs...

Never even thought about acid after a dude in HS took some before a kegger, then stood in the fire and proclaimed he was Jesus Christ...csb
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

No psychedelic experience for me, but as an observer in college. One of my roommates (who just retired as a colonel in the Air Force) decided to try shrooms during our school's "Spring Celebration", along with about 10 friends visiting from other schools, all staying in our 3 bedroom apt.

He ate a dose in the morning, and waited...about a half hour later, he went back to the dealer (in our complex) and ate another...well, about 5 min after the 2nd dose, the first one kicked in. A strange, fabulous day into night, it was a complete shit show. Two drunk and stoned guys (me and the other roomie) taking care of a dozen tripping dudes. At one point, Colonel Trips jumped out of our 2nd floor window, into some shrubs...

Never even thought about acid after a dude in HS took some before a kegger, then stood in the fire and proclaimed he was Jesus Christ...csb

@MosesAndTheBurningBushDwag true ?!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    Fishpo31 said:

We had one rule before we dropped. It was a statement to the group, "I will not take care of you, you are on your own". I guess this type of thinking is one reason I never joined a fraternity.
    Honestly, you are either very weak minded or doing a lot of other drugs with them to be that tripping on either.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it's legal now for me to shoot heroin and take shrooms based on my new address. Haven't bought anything yet though.