Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jack Yary, 2020 TE, Murrieta, CA

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm old and don't speak Twatter:

1.) Who is Smileyyyj? Is this a player who's scoring heroin from Yary? If so, seems we could be burying the lede.
    2.) Who is thetoad16?
    3.) How the hell does Twitter work that there's a post four weeks ago, a response 13 hours ago, a reply to that response 34 weeks ago, then another response 13 hours ago? Is this normal?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm old and don't speak Twatter:

1.) Who is Smileyyyj? Is this a player who's scoring heroin from Yary? If so, seems we could be burying the lede.
    2.) Who is thetoad16?
    3.) How the hell does Twitter work that there's a post four weeks ago, a response 13 hours ago, a reply to that response 34 weeks ago, then another response 13 hours ago? Is this normal?

That’s instagram old man!
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

Clearly y'all have never spent the night in Spokane county lockup. Old Jack would fit right in.
    Who the fuck willing spends time in Spokane?
    I don't think anyone willingly spends the night in jail besides the homeless during extreme cold.

For everyone saying he looks meth'd up im gonna have to disagree. This looks much more heroin-esq.
    100% heroin, I can give you a better guarantee on what drugs someone uses than the Men’s Wearhouse guy on a cheap suit.

Men’s Wearhouse guy is on the record as MDMA and pot being his drugs of choice, but I also bet he likes himself some poppers during an orgy and has hoovered up his share of blow.
    I am stuck with this gift.

And before you ask, yes - my source is htizzle.
    This real?
    Yep, looks like it. Not gonna bother spending a few minutes on who the chick is, beyond her description being “Purdue University Alumna” she deserves some privacy and the combination of Purdue and use of alumna lends her credibility. Probably wouldn’t bother going through all his pics and leaving comments about his heroin addiction, unless she was a crazy stalker. Which is possible, I’ve had a girl DM me to ask if I had any candid pics of Devon Allen and offering me money for them when I said no.

Also, looks like Jack was lying about HOF pop pops being in the hospital with the Rona not too long ago. Typical junkie behavior to elicit sympathy. https://www.si.com/college/usc/football/usc-legend-ron-yary-not-hospitalized
    Bummer. I doubt his ancient father has the energy or will to enact tough love, and mothers almost never do.

If true, Seattle ain't gonna work for him; maybe Pullman is dry enough if he somehow figures out he wants to play football and/or school.

But what's up with those Devon Allen nudes?
    Lol, if true he's never playing football again. This isn't a "well go somewhere small so you don't get the urges" situation. If he's a heroine addict he'll be lucky to get clean and not die by 30.
    Not true. I’m alive... two good friends alive. One actually became a defense attorney.

I was only addicted to oxcy. When I left WA they turned to needles. Glad I left when I did.
    Right. And how'd your D1 career go?
    Never went to college... but I could’ve made it big time.
    I had several offers

McDonald's

Burger King

Dairy Queen
    Official visits to Lake City Way must have been incredible
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just went and looked at his Instagram.

He must have really wronged this htiizzle character.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

Clearly y'all have never spent the night in Spokane county lockup. Old Jack would fit right in.
    I don't think anyone willingly spends the night in jail besides the homeless during extreme cold.

For everyone saying he looks meth'd up im gonna have to disagree. This looks much more heroin-esq.
    100% heroin, I can give you a better guarantee on what drugs someone uses than the Men’s Wearhouse guy on a cheap suit.

Men’s Wearhouse guy is on the record as MDMA and pot being his drugs of choice, but I also bet he likes himself some poppers during an orgy and has hoovered up his share of blow.

This real?
    Yep, looks like it. Not gonna bother spending a few minutes on who the chick is, beyond her description being “Purdue University Alumna” she deserves some privacy and the combination of Purdue and use of alumna lends her credibility. Probably wouldn’t bother going through all his pics and leaving comments about his heroin addiction, unless she was a crazy stalker. Which is possible, I’ve had a girl DM me to ask if I had any candid pics of Devon Allen and offering me money for them when I said no.

Also, looks like Jack was lying about HOF pop pops being in the hospital with the Rona not too long ago. Typical junkie behavior to elicit sympathy. https://www.si.com/college/usc/football/usc-legend-ron-yary-not-hospitalized
    Bummer. I doubt his ancient father has the energy or will to enact tough love, and mothers almost never do.

If true, Seattle ain't gonna work for him; maybe Pullman is dry enough if he somehow figures out he wants to play football and/or school.

Lol, if true he's never playing football again. This isn't a "well go somewhere small so you don't get the urges" situation. If he's a heroine addict he'll be lucky to get clean and not die by 30.
    Darren Waller was an active heroin user while in the NFL. Now he’s probably the second best TE in the league. I’m not recommending that as the path to TE success, just letting you know someone shouldn’t be written off - even from athletic pursuits. Especially a 19 year old.

We‘ll almost certainly never see Yary play for Washington. If he decides to get his shit together he could be playing football somewhere next year. Getting away from his life and going someplace new is actually not a bad idea. Hopefully Yary realizes that he needs to change while he is still early in that process.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So is another UW player scoring smack off him or not?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeah she's roasting the shit out of him. But given his instagram silence since April, his bizarre claim of his dad being hospitalized with covid that by all appearances was not true, and his not yet being enrolled, I'd say it all adds up.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

This real?

Darren Waller was an active heroin user while in the NFL. Now he’s probably the second best TE in the league. I’m not recommending that as the path to TE success, just letting you know someone shouldn’t be written off - even from athletic pursuits. Especially a 19 year old.

We‘ll almost certainly never see Yary play for Washington. If he decides to get his shit together he could be playing football somewhere next year. Getting away from his life and going someplace new is actually not a bad idea. Hopefully Yary realizes that he needs to change while he is still early in that process.
    Was Waller a heroin addict? I never saw any specifics, but I thought he vaguely said he had substance issues with alcohol and cocaine. Which is a lot more manageable of a problem than a full-blown heroin addiction.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeah she's roasting the shit out of him. But given his instagram silence since April, his bizarre claim of his dad being hospitalized with covid that by all appearances was not true, and his not yet being enrolled, I'd say it all adds up.
    Just spent 10 minutes looking at his comments when I really should have been working, who knows if what the person is saying is true or not or if they just want to try and fuck him over for whatever reason but either way it was chinteresting.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

This real?

@RaceBannon is right!

Heroin use has less deleterious health effects than alcohol, cigarettes, or probably weed. Obviously the secondary effects arising from being addicted to a substance which is artificially expensive and difficult to address due to prohibition can be devastating, but morphine itself is right at home in the human body; endorphin literally means "endogenous morphine." All of western Europe has already figured out that people can lead productive lives while doing heroin.

I stand by my Pullman-as-redemptive-locale-for-promising-football-player call. There are few college towns as far from heroin as Pullman, and in that town there's not much hiding for Cougar football players, especially sons of NFL HoFers. Much harder to score, and much harder to do it in the shadows.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

This real?

Depends if he's smoking, shooting, and if he's shooting, mainlining. Keith Richards never hit the veins, he just popped the skin so he wouldn't get addicted to the rush. For instance.

Anyway if he's hooked at 18 or 19 that's bad, you're probably looking at a 10 year process, multiple stints in rehab, etc. Combine that with no degree or developed career path to fall back on...