Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jack Yary, 2020 TE, Murrieta, CA

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Feels appropriate.

Yes, but that's more of a personal choice
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Feels appropriate.

Yes, but that's more of a personal choice
    The dick part or coke part?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Can't pass Spanish???

Can't read a play book.

Hard Pass.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

Clearly y'all have never spent the night in Spokane county lockup. Old Jack would fit right in.
    Who the fuck willing spends time in Spokane?
    I don't think anyone willingly spends the night in jail besides the homeless during extreme cold.

For everyone saying he looks meth'd up im gonna have to disagree. This looks much more heroin-esq.
    100% heroin, I can give you a better guarantee on what drugs someone uses than the Men’s Wearhouse guy on a cheap suit.

Men’s Wearhouse guy is on the record as MDMA and pot being his drugs of choice, but I also bet he likes himself some poppers during an orgy and has hoovered up his share of blow.
    I am stuck with this gift.

And before you ask, yes - my source is htizzle.
    This real?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Poor kid if true, must have some serious trauma. @Emoterman was right and first!

Poor kid if true, must have some serious trauma. @Emoterman was right and first!

Anyone can get hooked on heroin, unless you're lucky enough it makes you unbearably nauseated or itchy. It feels really fucking good.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

Clearly y'all have never spent the night in Spokane county lockup. Old Jack would fit right in.
    I don't think anyone willingly spends the night in jail besides the homeless during extreme cold.

For everyone saying he looks meth'd up im gonna have to disagree. This looks much more heroin-esq.
    100% heroin, I can give you a better guarantee on what drugs someone uses than the Men’s Wearhouse guy on a cheap suit.

Men’s Wearhouse guy is on the record as MDMA and pot being his drugs of choice, but I also bet he likes himself some poppers during an orgy and has hoovered up his share of blow.

This real?
    Yep, looks like it. Not gonna bother spending a few minutes on who the chick is, beyond her description being “Purdue University Alumna” she deserves some privacy and the combination of Purdue and use of alumna lends her credibility. Probably wouldn’t bother going through all his pics and leaving comments about his heroin addiction, unless she was a crazy stalker. Which is possible, I’ve had a girl DM me to ask if I had any candid pics of Devon Allen and offering me money for them when I said no.

Also, looks like Jack was lying about HOF pop pops being in the hospital with the Rona not too long ago. Typical junkie behavior to elicit sympathy. https://www.si.com/college/usc/football/usc-legend-ron-yary-not-hospitalized
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020
    edited December 2020

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

This real?
    Yep, looks like it. Not gonna bother spending a few minutes on who the chick is, beyond her description being “Purdue University Alumna” she deserves some privacy and the combination of Purdue and use of alumna lends her credibility. Probably wouldn’t bother going through all his pics and leaving comments about his heroin addiction, unless she was a crazy stalker. Which is possible, I’ve had a girl DM me to ask if I had any candid pics of Devon Allen and offering me money for them when I said no.

Also, looks like Jack was lying about HOF pop pops being in the hospital with the Rona not too long ago. Typical junkie behavior to elicit sympathy. https://www.si.com/college/usc/football/usc-legend-ron-yary-not-hospitalized
    Bummer. I doubt his ancient father has the energy or will to enact tough love, and mothers almost never do.

If true, Seattle ain't gonna work for him; maybe Pullman is dry enough if he somehow figures out he wants to play football and/or school.

But what's up with those Devon Allen nudes?
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    And we were just making fun of that Oregon kid for Colt Lyerla vibes. Lol.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kid has acne. They aren’t pock marks and scabs from meth. The red on his forehead is from a helmet or hat.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    I take back my previous posts. Good for Yary. Hopefully he can produce like Colt Lyerla did before going off the deep end. Can’t believe the kid would leave that comment up. Delete that shit.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    maybe jimmy is serious about winning if he taking junkies

I take back my previous posts. Good for Yary. Hopefully he can produce like Colt Lyerla did before going off the deep end. Can’t believe the kid would leave that comment up. Delete that shit.

They're from earlier today, crazy coincidence they start popping up right after he gets roasted on here for looking like a junkie. But, I mean, he definitely looks the part.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

This real?

Bummer. I doubt his ancient father has the energy or will to enact tough love, and mothers almost never do.

If true, Seattle ain't gonna work for him; maybe Pullman is dry enough if he somehow figures out he wants to play football and/or school.

Lol, if true he's never playing football again. This isn't a "well go somewhere small so you don't get the urges" situation. If he's a heroine addict he'll be lucky to get clean and not die by 30.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Eh. This is odd behavior

This real?

Lol, if true he's never playing football again. This isn't a "well go somewhere small so you don't get the urges" situation. If he's a heroine addict he'll be lucky to get clean and not die by 30.
    Not true. I’m alive... two good friends alive. One actually became a defense attorney.

I was only addicted to oxcy. When I left WA they turned to needles. Glad I left when I did.