Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Illegal Immigrants Intentionally Surrendering to Border Patrol to Gain Entry to US

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

We didn't want THOSE tired and poor in THIS economy anyway.
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

too bad "shower" doesn't rhyme
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,691 Standard Supporter
    Maybe our next President that actually has balls (or big ovaries since I push paper at the Seattle Ministry of Political Correctness and make a $105,000 base salary to be an agenda pusher) will ask what the fuck is so wrong with Mexico and most of Central America that their citizens are flooding our resources at the boarder.

The Internet Tough Guy in me says to use the CIA to foment discord, fund politicos who agree to only rule their countries for 8 years (like our Cincinnatus, George Washington) and then take out Daniel Ortega (Nicaragua) and Salvador Sánchez Cerén (El Salvador) with some drones. Didn't work out too well in Iran but those Central American countries are largely Catholic (rather than having innumerable Muslim crazies).

And why don't we legalize blow? Seems like DEA is wasting money because it's more common than the Clap nowadays.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,067
    I wonder if American Indians post articles like this about more whiteys trying to get into the U.S.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,691 Standard Supporter
    And I prefer to be called an Euro-American, thank you. I am offended that priapism is demeaning my ancestry.

priapism said:

I wonder if American Indians post articles like this about more whiteys trying to get into the U.S.

I've been told by prominent people in the NFL that they preferred to be called Redskins.

Thank you.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,390 Swaye's Wigwam
    How are they illegal immigrants if by the article they are only close to the border? Wouldn't they actually have to cross to be illegal.....or an immigrant for that matter.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,912 Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    I think it's a shame those people are being used as pawns. I am also in favor of people using the immigration process to be screened to make sure we are not letting in a criminal element. (Stratfor has reported Al Queda members coming up through Mexico and entering the US pretending to be latino.)

But for regular folks wishing to come here from Central America or Mexico, by all means we are a nation that opens its arms to them as they look for a better life.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    They sound like opportunists..... it will.be ovaries in the oval.....
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

Most of you won't read this, but will choose to simply hang on to your uninformed opinions.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Most of you won't read this, but will choose to simply hang on to your uninformed opinions.

Poor people living in shithole countries want to LEAVE!?

No. Fucking. Way.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    whatever is happening down there, I can't say but, it IS a buyers market right now for domestic help and landscapers so hurry on down for best selection.
    edited June 2014

Tequila makes some interesting points but I think misses the central issue NOBODY IS WILLING TO TALK ABOUT... and that is... the poorest of the poor in America has a better lifestyle...

food, shelter, safety, TV, running water that is safe to drink, indoor toilets and showers from Lowe's, transportation, freedom of movement, free cellphone for your entire family, free emergency healthcare, free return airfare to anywhere you say you're from after you tire of your Hawaiian beach vacation... just to name a few... than does 80% of the rest of the world.

Those clamoring for a "living wage" don't understand there are 100 people in the world willing to take their shit job for their shit wage and working conditions, and feel like they've won life's lottery. They are many of the same people clamoring to open the borders to enhance "global GDP" by a few percentage points.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Larga vida a la espalda mojada

Thin un manzano por una maldita hora.

Cerezas pantano por una maldita hora.

Corte el césped un césped en el calor de agosto Texas.

He tenido la suerte de estar cerca de los espaldas mojadas toda mi vida que han hecho el trabajo que yo, como messican blanco, se niegan a hacerlo.

Me encantan estos hijos de puta madre por lo mucho que he pensado en convertirse en un coyote.

Mi único problema es el deseo de los demócratas para utilizarlos como peones y las cargan para arriba en el bienestar para que ya no quieren trabajar en el culo marrón apagado.

Ya Quemamos los negros, chinos e irlandeses ... los que están dispuestos a trabajar fuera de sus asnos para cabrones perezosos como yo se están convirtiendo en muy pocos y entre.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,383 Founders Club
    I am for poor people but against immigrants.
    Swaye said:

I'm for manicured lawns, clean houses and laundry so... does that put us at odds?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Swaye said:

I'm for manicured lawns, clean houses and laundry so... does that put us at odds?

What about a functioning restaurant kitchen, cheap manuel labor and MLB All-Stars?