Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is it just me?

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Or is Mark Jackson insufferable?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    He's fucking terrible. I wish TNT could have the Finals. Marv Albert and prior to his hire Steve Kerr was the best tandem.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Or is Mark Jackson insufferable?

who?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hand down, man down....STFU

And Mike Breen sucks donkey dick too. "Puts it in" "BANG!"
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Who the fuck watches the NBA Finals?
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Yes, yes he is. Marv and Kerr are the best combo by far
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Did David Stern run over your kid or something?
  • Options

Did David Stern run over your kid or something?
    I'm not a sports entertainment guy.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

NOGAFATNBA

YBE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still enjoy the NBA, but dark days are ahead. Silver is a fucking dweeb. I'm sure he is very, very smart, but you can't have that big of nerd running a professional sports league. Stern at least used his power to bully anyone who attempted to cross him. Silver is a putz, and the Sterling controversy is the beginning. He bent over right away and now the NBA will have a mess on their hands. He better pray Sterling dies. Teams selling for $2 billion might not be great either when the next CBA happens. Maybe the TV money can offset that, but I think it will get ugly, and it won't end as well as it did under Stern.
  • Options

I still enjoy the NBA, but dark days are ahead. Silver is a fucking dweeb. I'm sure he is very, very smart, but you can't have that big of nerd running a professional sports league. Stern at least used his power to bully anyone who attempted to cross him. Silver is a putz, and the Sterling controversy is the beginning. He bent over right away and now the NBA will have a mess on their hands. He better pray Sterling dies. Teams selling for $2 billion might not be great either when the next CBA happens. Maybe the TV money can offset that, but I think it will get ugly, and it won't end as well as it did under Stern.

Seriously though, what. the. fuck?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cliff notes version. The NBA is going to shit.
  • Options

Welcome to 1999.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Just to chime in,

A warm body > Bill Walton
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Welcome to 1999.
    Not true. The owners just fleece the players 2 years ago. For an owner, business is better than ever.

• Options

Welcome to 1999.
    Not true. The owners just fleece the players 2 years ago. For an owner, business is better than ever.

So what's the problem then?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club