Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DawgFader said:

Where the fuck is the magical horse?

Bring out the fucking horse!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Oklahoma is better for us. We would only see him in the unlikely event of a play off spot and then could win 63-62 anyway playing the Sooners

Would hate to run into him in a Rose Bowl against the Buckeyes

U assuming buckeyes will pass, pretty sure they will run down our throats
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Opened this thread thinking maybe Emeka committed somewhere but all I see is @backthepack caught a body in one of the bigger HH beat downs I have seen rather easily.

😁
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sonics saying on BDTW that it's not UW. FWIW.

Yes, yes, but what does @Ballz make of it?
    If it’s not Ohio State, Huffman won’t change his crystal ball pick until Friday so that doesn’t mean anything.

If OSU is his choice, Emeka is 100% a smokescreen kid. First with the UW sweatshirt then the Oklahoma “likes” on Twitter. He’s no doubt having fun with it and trolling everybody right now which is fine. He’s done a masterful job keeping everyone guessing. Most of us would do the same.

Yes, I’m an optimist and sometimes a relentless doog but I’m also just looking at the facts here people. A long time ago he slipped up and referred to UW as “us” in an interview. Mom favors UW and was seen in public wearing a UW hat. He was photographed wearing a UW sweatshirt a week ago. Mom didn’t go with him on his trip to Oklahoma. And now he’s making his announcement on his grandparent’s anniversary. I don’t know about you, but if I’m honoring my grandparents with my commitment, it’s because the school I’m going to will allow them to easily see me play in-person every home game and road games in Oregon as well. Also, it’s not always what you see, but also what you don’t see sometimes. We used to see guys like Sam Huard and Jalen McMillan publicly peer recruiting Emeka. And then at some point, all of that completely stopped. Could that be because he’s been a silent commit to UW for a while now? Maybe. Did he post a Mother’s day tweet with a photo of him and his mom on a UW visit?
    Sure did. Maybe silently committing to UW was a gift to his mom? Also, he sure has been hanging out with Sam Huard and UW commits and targets lately. That’s interesting as well. Point is, there has been a lot of smoke pointing to UW for a long time that has either been ignored or missed by “insiders” who cover Oklahoma and OSU.

That’s why I think he’s gonna shock the world as another hometown hero Friday. My DAWG senses are tingling. When have I ever failed you guys before? This is another Roger Rosengarten. WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
    goddamn ... I came.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Doogs, he’s not coming here
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,583
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I thought wearing the UW hoody meant Egbuka was in the bag? Staff?

You think that you know, but you don't
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I tried hard to find someone's comment a while back about Oklahoma fans trying to figure out how to pronounce "Emeka Egbuka from Steilacoom WA" in their programs. Thought it was funny. @dnc maybe
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,946
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Predicting mass suicide shortly
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,239
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

If his Grandparents ARE big UW fans and he IS announcing on Friday because its their 50th anniversary, it would be a bit of a slap in the face not to choose UW. Just my logic but I dont know how teens think anymore

This. If my parent's 50th anniversary was on a Friday, and they were big Dwagz fans, and my boy committed to Oklahoma on that Friday, I would ground my boy for at least 8 days and no longer allow him to fuck his stepmother.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Huffman mentioned tonight he’s keeping his crystal dong on Ohio State and said his confidence in that is currently at “5”.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Huffman mentioned tonight he’s keeping his crystal dong on Ohio State and said his confidence in that is currently at “5”.

Huffman is in the know here

A confidence level of 5 isn’t what I’d call strong ... don’t know what it was at prior to the announce date

Reality is anything that Huffman signals takes away from Emeka’s eventual announcement so he’s got to be a bit down the middle on this

If I’m betting I’d say it is Ohio State but who really knows ... he hasn’t given much up the entire time
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ryland Spencer just put in a dong for tosu too
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sonics saying on BDTW that it's not UW. FWIW.

Wait, what?! BDTW still exists? I'm actually seriously asking.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

A confidence level of 5 isn’t what I’d call strong ... don’t know what it was at prior to the announce date

Reality is anything that Huffman signals takes away from Emeka’s eventual announcement so he’s got to be a bit down the middle on this

If I’m betting I’d say it is Ohio State but who really knows ... he hasn’t given much up the entire time
    It’s been at 5 for months.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Anyway I’m glad we put all of our eggs in the Emeka basket and told Junior Alexander to fuck off because ~*~wE dOnT hAvE rOoM~*~
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

It’s been at 5 for months.
    That’s good to know ... thank you for your service

Basically Huffman’s current take of Ohio at a 5 means nothing until he moves it