Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covid deaths explained

SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,349
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited December 2020 in Tug Tavern
https://week.com/2020/04/20/idph-director-explains-how-covid-deaths-are-classified/

But with tests producing large numbers of false positives it's obvious the numbers are BULLSHIT!

Strange that after an election theft lockdowns are popular.

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm going to a COVID funeral in about 15 minutes. Keep telling yourself it's overblown.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,346
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm going to a COVID funeral in about 15 minutes. Keep telling yourself it's overblown.

Don't cough. It's way overblown moron. People fucking die and no amount of crazed liberalism is going to stop death.
  • Options

They died of only covid?? No comorbidities? Normal healthy person caught covid and died?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,193
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    First, dodo lies all the time. I'll call BS on this. Second, he gives no background. I personally know of only one death. That was my brother's room mate for six months in 1980. He was a drug addicted alcoholic POS. When my brother told me he had heard he had died of the chicom crud, we both were surprised he didn't kill himself decades ago. Since March, I've known two people who died of cancer. For all I know it they got coded as chicom crud deaths.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,261
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yes the comorbidity part is alarming in itself.

Add in the sensitivity of the testing issue (I was right) just amplifies the comorbidity piece.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,347
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

They died of only covid?? No comorbidities? Normal healthy person caught covid and died?
    “Normal healthy person”? Almost half of all US adults have at least one comorbidity. People live for decades with comorbidities. I’ll bet you have comorbidities, Mall Cop.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

“Normal healthy person”? Almost half of all US adults have at least one comorbidity. People live for decades with comorbidities. I’ll bet you have comorbidities, Mall Cop.
    Mental retardation is not a contributing factor in any study I've seen.
    SandFlea is all over the Covid studies when he’s not posting about his subconscious dreams of cocksucking Drumpf.

A true scholar.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Are we really out here whooshing people for going to funerals? That’s pretty low.

• Options
    DawgFader said:

Are we really out here whooshing people for going to funerals? That’s pretty low.

This dipshit doesn’t understand the Tug.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I'm good. My stuff is minor and I have balls. Way ahead of you consuelo.

• Options
    edited December 2020

DawgFader said:

I’m pretty sure I get it...It’s a bunch of basement dweller dudes playing with each other balls at halftime.

• Options
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

I’m pretty sure I get it...It’s a bunch of basement dweller dudes playing with each other balls at halftime.

Why are you new Leftist Tuggers all so faggy?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,347
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Lots of comorbidities are minor as long as you don’t catch Covid.

I guess needing to be heavily armed while hiding out in Idaho is the new “balls”.
  • Options

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

#Proudboys

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I guess needing to be heavily armed while hiding out in Idaho is the new “balls”.
    You're lucking that being a lying kunt isn't a co-morbiditie Dazzler. Still hiding from the fact you lied your ass off about Red states not providing free voter ID I see Kunt.
  • Options

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Old leftist faggy Tuggers with new names?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Now you're a doctor