Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gosh 87%

SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,037
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited December 2020 in Tug Tavern
They should have used 81% and they never would have been caught.

https://parler.com/post/b1faacb237f64b1dabb63316e32b9673

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm: Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

-- Sydney Powell Sydneypowellfanclub Sunday, December 6, 2020

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does Parler have White House correspondent? Askin for a fren.

Sydney says... It’s was Hugo Chavez in the Parler with a candlestick.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Biden’s “largest voter fraud organization” in history worked well. He fucking bragged about it and normies and the Rat Media say ‘oh thats just Joe, he meant anti-fraud’ which is odd since I’ve been told voter and election fraud never happens.

Seems like a waste of resources.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Biden’s “largest voter fraud organization” in history worked well. He fucking bragged about it and normies and the Rat Media say ‘oh thats just Joe, he meant anti-fraud’ which is odd since I’ve been told voter and election fraud never happens.

Seems like a waste of resources.

Sources?
  • Options
    I saw Trump tweet about fractional votes showing up and there is absolutely no reason for that to happen. Ever.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I saw Trump tweet about fractional votes showing up and there is absolutely no reason for that to happen. Ever.

Correction, you don’t create a secure election product and use doubles as your vote data field. Fractional votes show up at that point as a feature of the product.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Correction, you don’t create a secure election product and use doubles as your vote data field. Fractional votes show up at that point as a feature of the product.
    Please explain in English. One man, one vote. So how do we get to fractional votes? If I project a fraction, I get a fraction. So?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

Please explain in English. One man, one vote. So how do we get to fractional votes? If I project a fraction, I get a fraction. So?
    Dems have been using the 3/5ths rule to people they dont like for over a century.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:
    Thank God Joe Biden is uniting us.
  • Options
    She was the one trying to dox the witness at the hearing asking for her name and address. She's dumb since they already had her affidavit.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,627
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

She was the one trying to dox the witness at the hearing asking for her name and address. She's dumb since they already had her affidavit.

And her precinct will continue to vote for her because she most likely espouses their demeanor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

And her precinct will continue to vote for her because she most likely espouses their demeanor.
    Been true for years. First time I was ever made aware of it was with Marion Berry but I witnessed it first hand when I lived in LA. Maxine Waters was a complete disaster for her District. She never did anything for her constituency. But she knew that if she fed them just enough hate whitey rhetoric, and blamed all of the problems of her voters on whites and Republicans that was all she needed to do to stay in office.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2020
    She needs to have her ass kicked for calling for violence.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

She is a very ugly, and I'm not talking about physical appearance, divisive, hateful and racist person. Woman actually had the gall to attend a "Welcome Home" Damion Football Williams party his family threw for him when they thought he was being release from prison. Damion was the guy who smashed Reginald Denny's head in with the cinderblock at the start of the LA riots. Fucking Maxine actually attended his welcome home party. Williams was a complete piece of human garbage long before he nearly killed Denny and Maxine was still honoring him.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    R

Sledog said:

One vote goes in, one votes gets counted. It’s as old as putting a piece of paper in a hat and then tallying votes. No fractions.

Nobody can explain this fractional glitch, which is why the courts and the corrupt politicians are not even willing to look into it.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

She is a very ugly, and I'm not talking about physical appearance, divisive, hateful and racist person. Woman actually had the gall to attend a "Welcome Home" Damion Football Williams party his family threw for him when they thought he was being release from prison. Damion was the guy who smashed Reginald Denny's head in with the cinderblock at the start of the LA riots. Fucking Maxine actually attended his welcome home party. Williams was a complete piece of human garbage long before he nearly killed Denny and Maxine was still honoring him.
    Shes physically ugly too
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Wait, what?