Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on the team (Long)

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited December 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
LOL. Fuck this team. Fuck Seattle. Fuck the AD. But mostly fuck the coaches. Oh yeah, and fuck Covid and Larry Scott too.

edit: Forgot to mention that I hate when coaches talk a big game about being a tough physical football team, and it's all bullshit lip service. They rolled out the same charmin soft bullshit grab ass team we've been watching for years. Got manhandled. Back up your bullshit talk Jimmy or stop talking. Run the damn ball my ass. STFU.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    We lost because of coaching...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Did you miss where I said "But mostly fuck the coaches"?

But fuck all that other shit too.

“ I don’t really read your guys stuff”

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,414
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I’m pissed most about loosing a pleasant distraction. The last two weeks have been fun. Five minutes after that public emasculation was done last night, I’d shrugged my shoulders and moved on. Little interest in it. Which sucks if I need to pay attention to real life again.

Im mostly just pissed because 2020 is the worst year ever and watching us get totally manhandled by a garbage team was the final straw in a year of final straws. I could build a pretty nice house out of the final straws this year. FML.

Also, our run D is a complete and total dumpster fire.
    Not even you turning on Empire Strikes Back during the third quarter could save the day
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,414
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Did you miss where I said "But mostly fuck the coaches"?

But fuck all that other shit too.

J?

@PurpleJ
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I’m pissed most about loosing a pleasant distraction. The last two weeks have been fun. Five minutes after that public emasculation was done last night, I’d shrugged my shoulders and moved on. Little interest in it. Which sucks if I need to pay attention to real life again.

Im mostly just pissed because 2020 is the worst year ever and watching us get totally manhandled by a garbage team was the final straw in a year of final straws. I could build a pretty nice house out of the final straws this year. FML.

Also, our run D is a complete and total dumpster fire.
    Not even you turning on Empire Strikes Back during the third quarter could save the day
    I really thought this would work. Turns out not even Lando could save that abortion of a gayme. Oh yeah, fuck you Cloud City!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait, is Georgia doing shitty too?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

LOL. Fuck this team. Fuck Seattle. Fuck the AD. But mostly fuck the coaches. Oh yeah, and fuck Covid and Larry Scott too.

edit: Forgot to mention that I hate when coaches talk a big game about being a tough physical football team, and it's all bullshit lip service. They rolled out the same charmin soft bullshit grab ass team we've been watching for years. Got manhandled. Back up your bullshit talk Jimmy or stop talking. Run the damn ball my ass. STFU.

Long. Two-inches of thunder long.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wait, is Georgia doing shitty too?

Yep, but losses to Floriduh and Bama > Lowly ass Tree