Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Holds Massive "Victory" Rally In GA, Says He DID NOT LOSE, GOP Could Dispute EC Votes Jan 6th

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He didn't lose. Our nation lost legal elections.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,864
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    And not one leftard here or any dem politician cares that that the election was corrupt as hell.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

And not one leftard here or any dem politician cares that that the election was corrupt as hell.

So true. All that’s left is to find the evidence.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,104

It’s out there, it just hasn’t been submitted in court yet. If it is, the judges will ignore the rule of law. It’s obvious to everyone.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,882
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

It’s out there, it just hasn’t been submitted in court yet. If it is, the judges will ignore the rule of law. It’s obvious to everyone.
    You’re missing how this works as usual, Trump could literally lose every court case and still pull this off.
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Amazing what suckers you guys are. Simply amazing.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,864
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Amazing what chicom lovers you dudes are. I'm assuming if you heard a USA, USA chant you would literally melt like a slug sprinkled with salt.
  • Options

Amazing what chicom lovers you dudes are. I'm assuming if you heard a USA, USA chant you would literally melt like a slug sprinkled with salt.

Just the opposite. Suckers. You are getting milked by the greedy right wing power brokers who don't give a fuck about this country, only themselves.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dugdawg said:

Just the opposite. Suckers. You are getting milked by the greedy right wing power brokers who don't give a fuck about this country, only themselves.
    Kinda the opposite, really. The GOP establishment isn’t really showing up for Trump supporters. There are a few, but the Republican Machine just isn’t there right now. They supported Trump while he was in office, but that support has waned big time during this election challenge effort.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Dugdawg said:

Kinda the opposite, really. The GOP establishment isn’t really showing up for Trump supporters. There are a few, but the Republican Machine just isn’t there right now. They supported Trump while he was in office, but that support has waned big time during this election challenge effort.
    Too little too late if you want to claim country over party. As someone said...I'm amazed how badly some senators care about being senators.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    Dugdawg said:

Oh look - @dugdawgComeLately.

• Options

Dugdawg said:

Excuse me if I don't shitpost enough for you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

You actually do. More than enough.

• Options

Dugdawg said:

Dugdawg said:

You actually do. More than enough.

I'm just stating the obvious truth. Suckers.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dugdawg said:

thechatch said:

Dugdawg said:

Too little too late if you want to claim country over party. As someone said...I'm amazed how badly some senators care about being senators.
    Huh?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Keep pretending what you want to happen is the reality. Biden will be president. You going to complain about this like the dems did about Russia for all four years?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2020
    Sledog said:

There were never elections in the first place. Not in the United States, not in most countries in the World. The synchronized Global Rollout of the NWO Agenda, from 5g, to Forced Masking, to Vaccinations enforced through Corporations (mandatory vaccinations), and their other Agendas, are achieved through total control of their political henchmen, who are selected and then elevated to positions of power in politics, the media, business, etc. No US Governor is legitimate, they have all been selected, not elected.

Only a handful of leaders in the world are truly independent of the NWO, and these leaders are ruthlessly attacked for their independence.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,104
    edited December 2020
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

You’re missing how this works as usual, Trump could literally lose every court case and still pull this off.
    No, that's quite apparent as none of it is reliant upon some court case overturning anything. That said, he will lose every court case and not pull it off, so there's that. In fact, he's not even losing them, they're being dismissed with prejudice so it's not even a decision. You'll get a couple GOP'ers that dispute it on the House floor, but the mechanism by which those disputes might reverse things is both too complicated and not in the GOP's favor anyway. I think you generally know all of this.

But sure.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682

Sledog said:

Keep pretending what you want to happen is the reality. Biden will be president. You going to complain about this like the dems did about Russia for all four years?
    Yes election fraud is no way to be ruled. It's real unlike Russia and impeachment.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,003
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Didn't some drunk ignorant bitch already submit some of the evidence and get laughed out of court?

Drump has lost so many times in the last 30 days it's hard to keep track of all of the details of the various losses.