Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MAGA world heading towards a civil war

13»

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DawgFader said:

So, Biden is old and has dementia and just broke his foot phucking around with his dog. Also, there was the cheating that not one leftard cares about. Other than that, you nailed it.

Seriously? What cheating? Side note...Guliani has Covid.
    You guys fucking off are laughable. Keep watching your conspiracy opinion news. Sleepy Joe Biden just destroyed your golden boy and it’s hilarious. Watch out for the I just did hats.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,384
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

Sure... but Joe’s just a place holder. GOP has all it chips on a horse that just lost and owes 400M to Duetsche Bank before the China loan or the oligarch loans. Just saying it’s not a good place to be.

Kamala will usher in full communism in a few months. Joe's gone by them. But that's what u and the other reds want.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sure... but Joe’s just a place holder. GOP has all it chips on a horse that just lost and owes 400M to Duetsche Bank before the China loan or the oligarch loans. Just saying it’s not a good place to be.

Kamala will usher in full communism in a few months. Joe's gone by them. But that's what u and the other reds want.
    Someone seems butthurt. This shit is boring, and too easy. The next 4 years is going to suck for you bigtime especially when the Trump train looses your senate majority.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,384
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Someone seems butthurt. This shit is boring, and too easy. The next 4 years is going to suck for you bigtime especially when the Trump train looses your senate majority.
    I'll be fine comrade. How you like your free shit.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

It’s strange to me that people have a hard time fathoming that a man who has was nearly expelled from college for cheating and who has lied about his academic career and involvement in nearly every political initiative during his 50 year career, along with a woman who fucked her way up the professional ladder, laughing as she jailed poor people as a means to enhance her political profile, would participate in a fraudulent scheme to rig an election to the highest office in the world in their favor.

It’s really, really weird to me that there are those of you that have a hard time getting your head around that, even with all of this evidence and testimony to that effect.

Trump paid off a hooker, had an affair with a Playmate and is mean. And orange.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    thechatch said:

It’s strange to me that people have a hard time fathoming that a man who has was nearly expelled from college for cheating and who has lied about his academic career and involvement in nearly every political initiative during his 50 year career, along with a woman who fucked her way up the professional ladder, laughing as she jailed poor people as a means to enhance her political profile, would participate in a fraudulent scheme to rig an election to the highest office in the world in their favor.

It’s really, really weird to me that there are those of you that have a hard time getting your head around that, even with all of this evidence and testimony to that effect.

It's hard for me to understand how a pro chicom dementia patient who has consistently lied about his education prowess and his past political positions is going to be the Cheater in Charge of dismantling this country.

You have to be either a paid troll or racked up a $100,000 of college debt on spending six years getting most of your Transgender Studies degree and our dreaming that it will all go away because your feel you deserve it and bear no individual responsibility for your promise to pay it back.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

Don’t forget defrauding people with a fake university.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,215
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

I agree. Well over half the degrees from UW and UO are completely bogus and are actually anti-education. Glad to see you are starting to actually care about the kids rather than your rubbery ass.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

thechatch said:

I agree. Well over half the degrees from UW and UO are completely bogus and are actually anti-education. Glad to see you are starting to actually care about the kids rather than your rubbery ass.
    Of course that's your reply, otherwise Trump would pull his cock right out of your mouth.

What a gigantic cock gobbler you are.

Let me guess - since that sack of shit family can't even run a charity any more, all charities are bad - well, at least half of them.

Is there no length you won't go to to wash those balls?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

Of course that's your reply, otherwise Trump would pull his cock right out of your mouth.

What a gigantic cock gobbler you are.

Let me guess - since that sack of shit family can't even run a charity any more, all charities are bad - well, at least half of them.

Is there no length you won't go to to wash those balls?
    Why do Leftists continue to lie about the Trump family not being allowed to run a charity? It’s been debunked so long that only a clam-digging retard who lives off of mercury-filled seafood would still believe it. Oh, wait...

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/oct/24/facebook-posts/trump-family-disallowed-operating-charities-new-yo/

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    More fixation on cock sucking from @dflea

All the projecting....
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

All the projecting....

I hear he digs up geoducks and deep throats them. They call him Gooey Dewey.

• Options
    thechatch said:

All the projecting....

More humping my leg from a crying little
    bitch. Hey, chunt, just @ me any time you feel like you need to.

You know who else likes digging clams? Depressed teens whose worthless fucking dads argue politics online all day instead of spending some time with them - that's who. Is there another man around that could take him?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But
    RoadTrip said:

Kaepsknee said:

thechatch said:

If these fucks punt the GA senate, I’m fucking done.

We’re all done.
    It's why guns and ammo are through the roof and hard to come by. I invested during the Obama years when the agenda became more clear. Some of you say nobody's coming for your guns but you're simply naive and poor students of history to honestly believe this. What was unthinkable 10 years ago is being forced upon you every day now but they won't come for your guns? FYFMFE
    What was unthinkable 10 MONTHS from now is being forced upon us but it’s OK because masks and all the mythical people that don’t wear them. That’s why it’s all happening, everybody says so.

At least 6 months from now, when tens of millions of these ewes have taken the vaccines and the cases are still the same, at least the brainless trope will be different. It will morph to “but not enough people are taking the vaccines. Meanwhile thousands of more businesses will die unnecessarily while these ewes finally come to the realization that this thing is with us for years. And maybe just maybe the focus should have been on therapeutics.
  • Options
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

All the projecting....

Will do, little buddy.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

All the projecting....

Will do, little buddy.
    How many crying little bitch posts are you going to make today, chunt? Still lots of tears left in your little crybaby eyes?

"Oh, grow up, flea. Your mean words make my pussy hurt!"

lol
  • Options
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

All the projecting....

Will do, little buddy.
    How many crying little bitch posts are you going to make today, chunt? Still lots of tears left in your little crybaby eyes?

"Oh, grow up, flea. Your mean words make my pussy hurt!"

lol
    “Crying little bitch posts” 😂

....Says the totally heterosexual internet tough guy, fixated on male/male fellatio.

You hate to see it, folks....