Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MAGA world heading towards a civil war

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If these fucks punt the GA senate, I’m fucking done.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

We’re all done.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,346
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

thechatch said:

We’re all done.
    It's why guns and ammo are through the roof and hard to come by. I invested during the Obama years when the agenda became more clear. Some of you say nobody's coming for your guns but you're simply naive and poor students of history to honestly believe this. What was unthinkable 10 years ago is being forced upon you every day now but they won't come for your guns? FYFMFE
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't need your civil war

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
  • Options
    Founders Club

An interesting opinion which is most likely true. Our constitution couldn't be protected from the lawyers.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

An interesting opinion which is most likely true. Our constitution couldn't be protected from the lawyers.
    Yes there's some truth

I also lifted it from a GNR song
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    RoadTrip said:

Kaepsknee said:

thechatch said:

We’re all done.
    It's why guns and ammo are through the roof and hard to come by. I invested during the Obama years when the agenda became more clear. Some of you say nobody's coming for your guns but you're simply naive and poor students of history to honestly believe this. What was unthinkable 10 years ago is being forced upon you every day now but they won't come for your guns? FYFMFE
    When nothing happens will you recognize that you may have a bit of a paranoia issue? Let me guess, you loaded up after Sandy Hook? If nothing was passed after that I think you’re probably safe.

The gun lobby does an excellent job manipulating you guys. Let’s be honest though, it ain’t that hard. A child could come up with their propaganda campaign.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

RoadTrip said:

Kaepsknee said:

thechatch said:

We’re all done.
    When nothing happens will you recognize that you may have a bit of a paranoia issue? Let me guess, you loaded up after Sandy Hook? If nothing was passed after that I think you’re probably safe.

The gun lobby does an excellent job manipulating you guys. Let’s be honest though, it ain’t that hard. A child could come up with their propaganda campaign.
    Nothing will likely happen in the remaining 30 or so years of my life but history proves it will repeat itself. Sandy Hook had nothing to do with it. The laws in CA were the chief impetus. I owned 120 acres and let several members of Seal Team 6 build and operate a gun range and training course on that property for 15 years (permitted use in Calaveras county). I sold that property 2 years ago and the new owner planted 30 acres of weed (also a permitted use in CC). I guess his dad loves to shoot guns and they wanted the range.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,384
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

RoadTrip said:

Kaepsknee said:

thechatch said:

We’re all done.

Maybe you have missed Slow Joe and the Kameltoe's own words. They will ban it all if they get both houses. That indeed will get some shooting going but that's what they want.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Money + Machinery = power. Checkmate. Too bad Trump is old and unhealthy. GOP’s out here toying with extinction.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

Money + Machinery = power. Checkmate. Too bad Trump is old and unhealthy. GOP’s out here toying with extinction.

We'll see. You may not like what's coming.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Hre's what's coming and not what you think. You lie.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/
  • Options

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Hre's what's coming and not what you think. You lie.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/
    It is everything I said it was! You can't read. You ponying to go out to seize 'em?
  • Options
    All I’m doing is pointing out the facts. Trump lost, is old and not in great shape. When the base cares more about aesthetic entertainment than ideas it’s game over. The GOP is at an inflection point and facing its demise. Stay on the Trump train that just ran the old voter suppression playbook and got clowned or get off?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    So, Biden is old and has dementia and just broke his foot phucking around with his dog. Also, there was the cheating that not one leftard cares about. Other than that, you nailed it.
  • Options

So, Biden is old and has dementia and just broke his foot phucking around with his dog. Also, there was the cheating that not one leftard cares about. Other than that, you nailed it.

Seriously? What cheating? Side note...Guliani has Covid.
  • Options
    Also I hear one of the side effects of Covid is erectile disfunction. Might want to give the vaccine and mask wearing concept a second look.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

All I’m doing is pointing out the facts. Trump lost, is old and not in great shape. When the base cares more about aesthetic entertainment than ideas it’s game over. The GOP is at an inflection point and facing its demise. Stay on the Trump train that just ran the old voter suppression playbook and got clowned or get off?

Trump is in far better shape than Joe but keep it up comrade. Forward!
  • Options
    Sure... but Joe’s just a place holder. GOP has all it chips on a horse that just lost and owes 400M to Duetsche Bank before the China loan or the oligarch loans. Just saying it’s not a good place to be.