Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shough foughing soughs. Fough me.

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    One of the guys in the game text thread came up with Fough last night.

It’s a winning T-shirt for the offseason no fucking doubt.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hold onto the damn ball!

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I really thought he had some potential after the first two games. Running back fumbles weren’t his fault, and he had some interceptions dropped but those were his first starts so he got the benefit of the doubt.

He’s already thrown more at the defense than Herbert did in like 30 games. Not just 50-50 throws - those are fine, questionable throws where the receiver bails the QB out are also not the end of the world. I mean, straight up WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THROWING TO? Herbert had two of those last year at USC and Arizona State. Shough has had five by my count and two more against Cal last night.

I questioned his arm strength but there have also been throws where it’s not arm strength it’s just missing wide open receivers by a mile out of bounds. He sees the man and can’t make the throws. A lot of Shuck’s big plays have been the type any high school QB could make. Scheme made him look good.