Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Imagine writing an essay stroking off a mediocre tex mex chain with shitty margs

You sound mad bruh
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Canadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

For anybody that is calling Torchy's Taco's overrated ... you are so fucking fucktarded that the gloves are coming off for the SECOND time this week

1) Let's start with the winning comment ... the queso at Torchy's is borderline life changing ... it's as good as it gets and being a DFW superiority guy I've had my fair share of quesos in my life. Salsa is always good but good queso is not only not easy, but it's extremely versatile. That's all I have to say about that.

2) When you have tacos on your menu named the "Democrat" and the "Republican" ... you are ok throwing PC out the window and having a little fun with life.

3) Speaking of a lack of PC ... when you have a taco named "Trailer Park" and you have the option to make your "Trailer Park Trashy" ... and Trashy means with Queso ... yeah ... I'm already a fan before I've taken a bit

4) If you're a taco joint in Texas regardless of your menu you're going to be judged based on your Green Chile Pork tacos ... and yes, these are done right

5) The greatness about tacos is that you can make a taco out of anything ... and Torchy's does so. You want pork, chicken, shrimp, fish, fried avocado, sausage, barbacoa, brisket, beef, or salmon ... you're covered. And that's BEFORE you get to the Taco of the Month.

6) You know how else you get judged in Texas? It's called the breakfast taco. Yep ... Torchy's has you covered there.

7) Sauces ... they are money. You want hot ... you're covered? You want mild ... you're covered? Creamy? Anybody that knows shit about cooking knows that a great sauce takes a great plate over the top. Lessons for you fucking idiots out there that don't know shit about cooking.

8) Outdoor seating ... the weather in Texas is often amazing (particularly in the evening when the stars at night are big and bright) and most of your primary Torchy's locations have plenty of area for some good outdoor seating which matters because of ...

9) Happy Hour ... it's fucking Texas so you better fucking have a Happy Hour and they deliver. Depending on the Torchy's you go to the draft menu may be small or larger ... but regardless you're getting good Texas craft beer (which BTW is an excellent scene) and they cater to it. Tacos and beers. That's a pretty good deal.

10) You know what is better than beer for Happy Hour? Margaritas? You want on the rocks? You want frozen? You want a floater on the your marg? Yep ... Torchy's has you covered.

I'm tired of owning you fucking stupid idiots that think Torchy's is overrated ... go fuck yourself. When I'm in Texas ... I make it a point to go to Torchy's at least once. If I could throw a Torchy's in the middle of U-Village I'd laugh all the way to the fucking bank.

If you hate Torchy's it's because 1) you're an idiot and 2) you don't know how to order good food. As with any menu, some things are better than others. Go with someone that knows Torchy's and you'll get hooked up with a taco experience that is borderline life changing in terms of what you consider an acceptable taco for the rest of your life.

Fucking idiots man ...

This poast screams obesity
    You're such a fucking punk ... I hope you say that to the wrong person someday and get knocked the fuck out
    This poast screams instability
    Nah ... I'm good

I just think BTP is a fucking idiot

Shit like that in 2020 is beyond fucking bad taste

Me being pissed has nothing to do with me at all
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Naughty Santa bebe !!! Es aceptable para una cadena. Si puede ordenar en inglés, está en una lista separada todos juntos.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

My TBS sources tell me they went to Torchy’s Tacos this evening.

Torchy’s Tacos is overrated.

This is big for UW.

The Norman experience is getting tacos from a shitty college town chain.
    I got drunk by myself at that torchys while my husband was getting ready for a bridal party all day. Its in the “outskirts” of norman (which is already an outskirt) and by the holiday inn express and embassy suites where he is probably staying, real stunning location. On top of that norman is fucking awful in the winter unless you like ice storms. Hes going to WASHINGTON

ps - Torchys is not a shitty college town chain, it is elite
    I go to school in SoCal as a taco superiority guy I can in fact say they’re the most mid tacos of all time.
    How many fucking schools have you gone to now?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

My TBS sources tell me they went to Torchy’s Tacos this evening.

Torchy’s Tacos is overrated.

This is big for UW.

The Norman experience is getting tacos from a shitty college town chain.
    I got drunk by myself at that torchys while my husband was getting ready for a bridal party all day. Its in the “outskirts” of norman (which is already an outskirt) and by the holiday inn express and embassy suites where he is probably staying, real stunning location. On top of that norman is fucking awful in the winter unless you like ice storms. Hes going to WASHINGTON

ps - Torchys is not a shitty college town chain, it is elite
    I go to school in SoCal as a taco superiority guy I can in fact say they’re the most mid tacos of all time.
    How many fucking schools have you gone to now?
    3. That was always going to be case.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Did EE commit yet?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did EE commit yet?

No but I'm committed to curing aids