Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What SEC school will our recruits end up at?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,024
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

If these 3 conferences play this fall, there's going to be huge outbreaks, gigantic clusterfucks, and the PAC and Big 10 will look good in hindsight. This is not bad for the PAC. In fact, it is good. LIPO and let's play in spring.

Go Hawks.

I said later that I was wrong. Forgive me. I thought the antigen testing was going to keep things running smoothly, but because of contact tracing, nah.

I was right about it being a clusterfuck.
    Yeah, Alabama and the Sec are in really bad shape from playing their season.
    SEC games are getting cancelled left and right, if you hadn't noticed.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    dnc said:

If these 3 conferences play this fall, there's going to be huge outbreaks, gigantic clusterfucks, and the PAC and Big 10 will look good in hindsight. This is not bad for the PAC. In fact, it is good. LIPO and let's play in spring.

Go Hawks.

I said later that I was wrong. Forgive me. I thought the antigen testing was going to keep things running smoothly, but because of contact tracing, nah.

But despite that they are getting nearly a full season because they didn’t wait.
    Right, but that still doesn't mean this season hasn't been a clusterfuck. It's been a clusterfuck. That's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Go Hawks.

But despite that they are getting nearly a full season because they didn’t wait.
    Right, but that still doesn't mean this season hasn't been a clusterfuck. It's been a clusterfuck. That's all I'm saying.
    2020 has been a clusterfuck.

In CFB the PAC12 has been most clusterfucked of all.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not sure what's funnier, the original fs take or trying to defend the fs take even now.

Go hawks!
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm not sure what's funnier, the original fs take or trying to defend the fs take even now.

Go hawks!

I said I was wrong.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Go hawks!

I said I am stupidwas wrong.
    FTFY