Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trade war with China 🇨🇳 update

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,078
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The Me Too president

Now leverage is cool again

Suckers
    As a leftist I hope he doesn’t immediately lift the tariffs. I didn’t agree with a lot about how the trade war was implemented and carried out, but I didn’t disagree with the premise that we needed to be aggressive in adjusting trade with China. One of the stupidest things trump did was try to pretend that everything Obama did was bad and needed to be undone. A smart person should take what their given and build it into something better.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,130
    Standard Supporter

The Me Too president

Suckers
    As a leftist I hope he doesn’t immediately lift the tariffs. I didn’t agree with a lot about how the trade war was implemented and carried out, but I didn’t disagree with the premise that we needed to be aggressive in adjusting trade with China. One of the stupidest things trump did was try to pretend that everything Obama did was bad and needed to be undone. A smart person should take what their given and build it into something better.
    So what smart thing did barry accomplish? Don't hurt yourself.
  • Options

The Me Too president

Suckers
    The hand cramps from typing for hours would hurt. So I’ll spare myself. Really I don’t want to waste that much time on you anyway. If Obama had cured cancer and solved poverty the magatards would scream about how his actions overpopulated the world. Go figure it yourself if you can approach with an honest intellect.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Me Too president

Suckers
    The hand cramps from typing for hours would hurt. So I’ll spare myself. Really I don’t want to waste that much time on you anyway. If Obama had cured cancer and solved poverty the magatards would scream about how his actions overpopulated the world. Go figure it yourself if you can approach with an honest intellect.
    So you have nothing. Obama was a complete failure in dealing with China. By design at that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    They dumped 1.5 billion and who knows how much more with Hunter. Joe gets half. Joe will lift those fucking sanctions immediately.
  • Options

The Me Too president

Suckers
    So you have nothing. Obama was a complete failure in dealing with China. By design at that.
    Yeah see you missed the part about honest intellect. Figured though
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,093
    edited December 2020

The Me Too president

Suckers
    Go ahead. Just list 8

That's one per year for his two terms.

Here, fill in the blanks by year:

2009:
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

• Options

The Me Too president

Suckers
    Go ahead. Just list 8

2009:
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

That’s not the way this works. I’ll show you. I exhibited my intellectual honesty by acknowledging something trump did well. If you want to play ball you need to do the same. I can’t create your intellectual honesty for you, that’s your process.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

The Me Too president

Suckers
    Go ahead. Just list 8

2009:
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

That’s not the way this works. I’ll show you. I exhibited my intellectual honesty by acknowledging something trump did well. If you want to play ball you need to do the same. I can’t create your intellectual honesty for you, that’s your process.
    What part of "complete failure" needs proven by listing his accomplishments?

Should he get a cookie for "rebalancing" that never happened?

Or maybe the mass movement of 100 marines he apologetically stationed in Australia?

Oh I know! Giving away the South China Sea and allowing military islands to be built while ignoring our allies pleas for help!

The failure to continue freedom of navigation exercises that has given China precedent to control the 9 dash line?

How about sending money, loans, and credit through the WTO to China to help their "peaceful rise" which helped fund their soft power advance all while extracting exactly ZERO fucking wto concessions out of the CCP?

Allowing tech extraction from our research industry to support the PLA at the American taxpayers expense?

Best of all! The TPP which was a colossal failure and was replaced by China's own development bank and the belt and road initiative.

Gtfo lightweight.

Edit: Didn't even get to Taiwan ffs
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,093
    edited December 2020

The Me Too president

Suckers
    Go ahead. Just list 8

2009:
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

2009: Drank beer.
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

Go ahead and complete the quiz. You can use notes.
  • Options

The Me Too president

Suckers
    Go ahead. Just list 8

2009:
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

Or maybe the mass movement of 100 marines he apologetically stationed in Australia?

Oh I know! Giving away the South China Sea and allowing military islands to be built while ignoring our allies pleas for help!

The failure to continue freedom of navigation exercises that has given China precedent to control the 9 dash line?

How about sending money, loans, and credit through the WTO to China to help their "peaceful rise" which helped fund their soft power advance all while extracting exactly ZERO fucking wto concessions out of the CCP?

Allowing tech extraction from our research industry to support the PLA at the American taxpayers expense?

Best of all! The TPP which was a colossal failure and was replaced by China's own development bank and the belt and road initiative.

Gtfo lightweight.

You keep working in that intellectual honesty. You’re a bit behind the curve but you’ll get it someday. Well done spewing propaganda though, you’ve got that down (head pat)
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Duckwithaboner wants to be peed upon by rich guys who patronize Russian hookers.

Read his confessions in the FBI thread. Hilarious.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Me Too president

Suckers
    Go ahead. Just list 8

2009:
    2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:
    2015:
    2016:

Gtfo lightweight.

You keep working in that intellectual honesty. You’re a bit behind the curve but you’ll get it someday. Well done spewing propaganda though, you’ve got that down (head pat)
    So still nothing from the lightweight. Lmk when you manage to Google something. Even Barry's fans can acknowledge his China policy was outdated and lacked any focus or concrete policy.

Keep hiding behind your "intellectual honesty" retort since you've backed yourself into a corner with no good answers for you to actually offer.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,509
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I looked at what Biden said, and he means he's not going to axe the tariffs on day one.

"I'm not going to make any immediate moves, and the same applies to the tariffs," Biden told The Times, "I'm not going to prejudice my options."

"The best China strategy, I think, is one which gets every one of our, or at least what used to be our, allies on the same page.

"It's going to be a major priority for me in the opening weeks of my presidency to try to get us back on the same page with our allies," he added.

Of course, a Trumptard is just going to assume he's not going to lift the tariffs ever, since a Trumptard's mind only works in a binary fashion.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,078
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden sold this country out for 47 years

Fuck off
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

The Me Too president

Suckers
    So you can't list anything. Got it.