Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lost to the Beavlet btw
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think Kingsley is still playing for Orem. 😂😂
  • Options
    But YDWHA 😂😂
  • Options
    Lost to Oregon State 😹😹😹
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I think you better concentrate on the Huskies beating Oregon in Autzen. This will be the weakest team we will have in the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    Where is the IDL talent DJ?
  • Options
    This thread is about Kingsley and tangentially his effect on Oregon in the future future.
  • Options
    No one cares about Oregon recruits on a husky board, congrats on the loss to Beavlet!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    If you haven’t noticed moron this is a Duck FORUM you ignorant moron. The other Ducks here ARE interested in Oregon News. We have our own Blog for politics and Duck talk. I only come over here to shre Duck news with Duck fans that aren’t members of our blog that use to be on educk like we were.
  • Options

No one cares about Oregon recruits on a husky board, congrats on the loss to Beavlet!

You seem to. 😂😂😂

• Options
    DJDuck said:

If you haven’t noticed moron this is a Duck FORUM you ignorant moron. The other Ducks here ARE interested in Oregon News. We have our own Blog for politics and Duck talk. I only come over here to shre Duck news with Duck fans that aren’t members of our blog that use to be on educk like we were.

f you haven’t noticed moron this is a Duck FORUM you ignorant moron. The other Ducks here ARE interested in Oregon News. We have our own Blog for politics and Duck talk. I only come over here to shre Duck news with Duck fans that aren’t members of our blog that use to be on educk like we were
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2020
    DJDuck said:

Watching this DL perform the way it has this season, unless we are talking about a DT, myself and every other non green glasses wearing Duck fan here doesn't care. HTH

The Interior Defensive Line is terrible, and unless that gets addressed (This "talented" class Oregon recruited does not have one true DT in it), none of this matters. So, unless there's a miracle, we are waiting until the 2022 class. Also, even after that, another year for them to make an impact. Check back with me on the skill guys coming in for the 2024 class, because then it might matter.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Watching this DL perform the way it has this season, unless we are talking about a DT, myself and every other non green glasses wearing Duck fan here doesn't care. HTH

The Interior Defensive Line is terrible, and unless that gets addressed (This "talented" class Oregon recruited does not have one true DT in it), none of this matters. So, unless there's a miracle, we are waiting until the 2022 class. Also, even after that, another year for them to make an impact. Check back with me on the skill guys coming in for the 2024 class, because then it might matter.
    It’s hard.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:
    If I could steal one of your recruits this year it would be Kingsley, not TroyTroy.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2020

Except this Doog. He cares. He cares soooo much! As does @RaceBannon, clearly, but that’s solely out of hate.

Come to Duck Refuge and see (checks name) @backthepack *gurgle* in every thread.
  • Options

Except this Doog. He cares. He cares soooo much! As does @RaceBannon, clearly, but that’s solely out of hate.

Come to Duck Refuge and see (checks name) @backthepack *gurgle* in every thread.
    I care about DjDuck meltdowns.
  • Options

While having one of your own.

*gurgle*
  • Options
    edited December 2020

*gurgle*
    If you haven’t noticed moron this is a Duck FORUM you ignorant moron. The other Ducks here ARE interested in Oregon News. We have our own Blog for politics and Duck talk. I only come over here to shre Duck news with Duck fans that aren’t members of our blog that use to be on educk like we were
  • Options

*gurgle*
    If you haven’t noticed moron this is a Duck FORUM you ignorant moron. The other Ducks here ARE interested in Oregon News. We have our own Blog for politics and Duck talk. I only come over here to shre Duck news with Duck fans that aren’t members of our blog that use to be on educk like we were
    Common ground is found in Cascadia.